Honored Contributor

Skinn-Interesting :-)

[ Edited ]

This is from Sean Kanan's Facebook:

Well...this is crazy, but not surprising:

Sean Kanan
has some amazing angel investors for his series (our series?) "Studio City," in the form of
SKINN Cosmetics

. And weren't we the lucky cast and crew members to get gift bags early into shooting?

So there's this one product, a skin oil...Divine Elixer...and it reacts on my face as water does to a dry sponge. And even though it's only been a couple of months, I cannot (or choose not to) remember a time when I was without it.

So when Sean asks for a little SKINN love, I'm thinking "Huh? Haven't I already talked about this ridiculously grand brand and this ridiculously good product?"  Woman Happy
Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs 

Not clear ... is this a new TV show or is it already airing somewhere?    Sean Kanan was on B&B at one time, wasn't he?  Deacpn? 

Honored Contributor

Guess no one else found it interesting that Skinn was investing in this project lol and that they love the products so much.

Yes I think Sean did play that character.

It is a new show they are casting for but dont know if for tv or streaming!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller