Trusted Contributor

I thought this show would be a good follow up to My 600 Pound Life - a "where are they now" type show about their new lives.

I watched last night and thought it was drawn out, blah blah blah. And too much visual with the skin - we get it, let's move on. Don't think I will watch this again.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree @PilatesLover

I started to watch an episode here and there of Skin Tight too but I just didn't

enjoy it to continue thru and watch it each week.

After 2 hours of 600lb. Life I am good until next Wednesday night.

It probably does not get anywhere the high ratings that 600lb does.

Honored Contributor

II don’t think anything can compare to 600 pounds.Lets face it that is a mountain to climb.I feel so sad to see how those people just let themselves fall by the wayside into such despair.I don’t like to see that but somehow I am drawn in like an accident that you slow down to see and thank your lucky stars that it doesn’t involve you or someone you love.Just sad beyond words but once they have lost the weight and are on the road to health I feel that hardest part of the struggle is over...like a fender bender instead of a horrific crash and I can then wish them well and move on.

Honored Contributor

I watched half of the first show, that was enough.  Won't be tuning in.

Honored Contributor

Same here.  I've tried maybe twice to watch and didn't last five minutes.  Can't stand the visuals.  I don't even like to look at my cellulite much less someone's hanging skin.  On the 600 lb show, there are a lot of scenes I don't look at as well, especially the surgeries.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)