Respected Contributor

I've seen a couple of promos for the new season.  
I thought this show was done. This bunch is going to milk this for as long as they can. 

The show must have decent ratings, otherwise they would cancel it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Sure, why wouldn't they?  It's probably a good source of income with so many of them getting paid!

I'm so glad Christine left.  In the promo for the show, Cody looks really bad.  I'll be watching this season to see what's going on.  I find some of their episodes kind of dull, but that's what fast forward is for.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Sister Wives

[ Edited ]

There was a story that came out recently stating that Kody and Robyn started a company with just their names and their children.  They did not include Janelle and Meri.  Janelle's and Meri's children were not included either.  It seems that Kody is heading towards monogamy with Robyn.  I can understand why Christine left the family.

Esteemed Contributor

I never watched the show but have seen the commercials.  I can't believe multiple women want that guy.  I wouldn't touch him with someone else's hand.

Shouldn't it be called One actual wife and 2 side pieces?

Thank heaven for on demand movies and the history channel.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't watched the entire shows each season, but I do sort of feel sorry for Janelle.  She seems to really love Kody and she seems to like that lifestyle.  She doesn't complain much, just goes about raising her children (mostly on her own, it appears to me).   But yes, I can see Kody sticking with Robyn only eventually.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The new business is, Dabsark Entertainment, LLC",   Dayton, Aurora, Brianna, Solomon, Ariella, Robyn, Kody. It is their  Coyote Pass property.

Honored Contributor

I read Christine's daughter Gwendlyn has a girlfriend now and that McKeltie has or had twins. However many people don't think Maddie's happy about it due to some digs she took at her on social media regarding her parenting style. I don't think the young adult kids get along with each other as well as they used to. Then there's Mariah transitioning. I'm doubtful they'll show that. So there's news with the kids but the wives and Kody are pretty boring really.

Esteemed Contributor

Last night (Monday)  I watched "Seeking Sister Wife" for the first time.  I think it's ridiculous.  (Actually I have a better word but nevermind)..... What do these women get out of their "husbands" dating and then marrying other women to the flock???  I JUST don't get it.  Then, when the other woman changes her mind, the "wife" gets all depressed and unhappy, etc....  It's like if hubby doesn't get another wife, the first wife isn't happy???  These people are NOT members of any Mormon Church - they are just lonely, hungry, desperate, etc......  WHY would a woman who loves her husband, want to share him with not one, but two or more other women???  What am I missing here????

Can someone please explain this to me......

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Last night (Monday)  I watched "Seeking Sister Wife" for the first time.  I think it's ridiculous.  (Actually I have a better word but nevermind)..... What do these women get out of their "husbands" dating and then marrying other women to the flock???  I JUST don't get it.  Then, when the other woman changes her mind, the "wife" gets all depressed and unhappy, etc....  It's like if hubby doesn't get another wife, the first wife isn't happy???  These people are NOT members of any Mormon Church - they are just lonely, hungry, desperate, etc......  WHY would a woman who loves her husband, want to share him with not one, but two or more other women???  What am I missing here????

Can someone please explain this to me......

You have to be raised in the environment to understand and accept it.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie  The seeking sister wives program started out with more castmembers doing it for religious reasons..........it has devolved and I find quite a few of the current men on the program pretty creepy. 

The castmembers who were doing it for religious reasons dropped out over the years.