Honored Contributor

Well another night of sister wives.  I guess Meri has purchased the Inn on her own, good for her.  I think she is only with them for the show and basically is living in Utah at her inn.  

Honored Contributor

I feel bad for her. They've obviously turned against her in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

I think the catfish incident caused a major riff.  Also Meri was his original wife, and even though the wives seem to be supportive and relatively reasonable (unlike the other sister-wife-type shows), there is something to marrying the love of your life and before you know it you are sharing your home and partner with other women.  She seems worn with the experience and the legend house in Utah gives her a respite from the whole tiring ordeal.  JMHO

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

I think the catfish incident caused a major riff.  Also Meri was his original wife, and even though the wives seem to be supportive and relatively reasonable (unlike the other sister-wife-type shows), there is something to marrying the love of your life and before you know it you are sharing your home and partner with other women.  She seems worn with the experience and the legend house in Utah gives her a respite from the whole tiring ordeal.  JMHO

I agree, I believe that Meri is going to be happy away from them.  

Honored Contributor

Here is Meri's website if anyone wants to check it out.

https://www.bedandbreakfast.com/ut-lizzie-s-heritage-inn.html

Super Contributor

I agree that the other sister wives seem to be ganging up on Mary concerning her purchase of the B&B. She did it on her own, without financial help from the rest of family, so why should they expect a report from her on everything she does. She felt that she was just bothering them when she talked about the B&B, so I think, if she hasn't already, she just needs to get away from the whole bunch of them and live with her mother at the B&B. All she ever does is cry when they have family meetings. I do think the business with the catfishing should be put to bed - they've definitely hashed that over enough. Mary just needs to move on and try to find some happiness.

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Honored Contributor

@moon_gazer wrote:

I agree that the other sister wives seem to be ganging up on Mary concerning her purchase of the B&B. She did it on her own, without financial help from the rest of family, so why should they expect a report from her on everything she does. She felt that she was just bothering them when she talked about the B&B, so I think, if she hasn't already, she just needs to get away from the whole bunch of them and live with her mother at the B&B. All she ever does is cry when they have family meetings. I do think the business with the catfishing shouldOMG be put to bed - they've definitely hashed that over enough. Mary just needs to move on and try to find some happiness.

OMG catfish again.  I agree with Meri's daughter move on.

Honored Contributor

The best thing about sister wives so far tonight is Meri and her family.  I am really enjoying seeing Meri sign the papers and move her mom in.  Much more interesting.

Respected Contributor

I thought Meri did well to buy the house on her own. The other wives keep trying to express support while, at the same time, doing their best to undermine her. I didn’t blame her tonight for being upset when the other wives complained that she closed on the house without telling them. She has to get out of that ridiculous situation and make her own life. And she seems to be doing just that! 

Honored Contributor

I have only seen one episode of that show but I can't imagine how he got even one wife!