Honored Contributor

I never watched Sister Wives because the women are being taken advantage of with one man sleeping with all three.  Give me a break.  Why would they settle for that kind of life?  Yes, the Duggers I stopped watching when the son's sexual problems came into the light and the family never properly addressed his issues.  Those people pretend to be so holy with the courting and no kissing.  God only knows what goes on behind closed doors.  I think they are hypocrites.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

It says online that they're supposed to back this Fall. I agree about the show being boring. Zzzzzz.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

This is one program that has run its course and just needs to go away. This and the Duggers too.

MMMM-i would still watch both of those-enjoyed them.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sister Wives

[ Edited ]

@missy1 wrote:

I think Kody  needs to find  hot young new wives to get the ratings up.

@missy1----that would ONLY be possible if Kody was replaced by a young, hot, good looking, interesting man !

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@missy1 wrote:

I think Kody  needs to find  hot young new wives to get the ratings up.

@missy1----that would be possible if Kody was replaced by a young, hot,

interesting man !

The last I saw of Kody,  he was looking tired, and bedraggled, sloppy and like he'd prefer to be somewhere else.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I never watched Sister Wives because the women are being taken advantage of with one man sleeping with all three.  Give me a break.  Why would they settle for that kind of life?  Yes, the Duggers I stopped watching when the son's sexual problems came into the light and the family never properly addressed his issues.  Those people pretend to be so holy with the courting and no kissing.  God only knows what goes on behind closed doors.  I think they are hypocrites.

@Katcat1---I disagree. I watched the show a couple of times, many years ago, and it did not appear that any of the wives were developmentally delayed or not too bright. They knew what the deal was and wanted to be part of it so, as much as I find Kody unappealing, I certainly don't think he is taking advantage of them. 

We, as viewers, haven't the slightest idea how the Duggars dealt with their son's transgressions....And, may I add, a family with 2-3 kids may very often have a "problem child". Statistically they are doing very well with 1 out of 20.

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

The wives are not being taken advantage of.  They are there because they want to be.  No one is holding a gun to their head. 

Trusted Contributor

Hope  sisters wifes and the Duggers go away.Sisters wifes needs a new wife,duggers anew child.

Honored Contributor

These are two shows without an ounce of dignity, class, values, intelligence and anything worthwhile.