Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie Yes Dr. Nowazardan is the doc on my 600 pound life.

I watched that show a few days ago and it was an update.  Some of those stories are so inspiring.  This particular lady had gotten a divorce because her husband was not on board with her weight loss.  She moved away from her family who had been enabling her and has a new boyfriend who she has known for 8 years.  She really turned her life around.  Down to 161 lbs and she looked really good.  Hope they continue to give updates on her.  Of course I cannot remember her name.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I watched that show a few days ago and it was an update.  Some of those stories are so inspiring.  This particular lady had gotten a divorce because her husband was not on board with her weight loss.  She moved away from her family who had been enabling her and has a new boyfriend who she has known for 8 years.  She really turned her life around.  Down to 161 lbs and she looked really good.  Hope they continue to give updates on her.  Of course I cannot remember her name.

Is this the couple with the British husband who wanted his wife to stay fat?  I think they have one child?

If it is, I liked her.  She was determined to lose weight and change her life.  Good for her if she managed to do that.  That husband was nasty.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Is this the couple with the British husband who wanted his wife to stay fat?  I think they have one child?

If it is, I liked her.  She was determined to lose weight and change her life.  Good for her if she managed to do that.  That husband was nasty.

No this lady had no children.  But I think I know who you are talking about.

Contributor

I also watched the 2 hrs show of Sister Wives and I have to say SophiaMarie you are just really cruel. To make fun of others with their weight is just wrong. There is alot about the show that some of us might not agree up on but to say stuff like that is wrong. There is real people out there that has problem with their weight and to have someone put it in their face like it just did you should be a SHAME.  The show is about how there is all kinds of different types of familys in the world and how they try to get along in the world we are today. To me if we can have different sex marriges then we can have people with more then one wife as long as they are not hurting no one or any CHIRLDEN  and that is not the case in their home. Cody gives them all a chance to make their own decision on how they want to live their lives. If you are so unhappy watching the show turn it.

BIRD