Honored Contributor

I've watched (over the years) bits and pieces of this show. This guy (Cody) used to have very thin hair. He was almost bald in the front.

It Sunday 2015 and I'm looking at him and suddenly this hair is very thick. It's almost as if he has on a hairpiece.

Anyone else ever see parts of this and notice his hair I'm curious. I have thin hair right in the front up top.

Esteemed Contributor
I have not noticed his hair looking thicker. It comes on in 35 minutes; I will make it a point to look now.
Honored Contributor

They're on a zillion mile vacation. Where do they get all of their money? They are renting several Winebagos. Thos things are expensive.

Does this guy have a job? Do they work? Does anyone know?

Trusted Contributor

I would guess that they make money off this TV show. He did have a job when the TV show first started. One or two of the wives have a jewelry line, but I do not think it is doing very well. And then there are the 4 expensive houses to pay for. So, I guess he needs this TV show to last a long time!! Lots of kids to send to college, too! All this is JMO, I don't know much about them other than what is shown on the show.

Honored Contributor

You're right Suzie. I remember someone on one of the forums actually was able to sort of 'break down' the money they received and how they managed to live the life style they do.

They even figured out how they were able to buy 4 customized new houses, send several of their children to college, etc.

I don't mean to bust on them. I was just trying to figure out how they could do all that they do and still not work.

I'm more of a live and let live kind of person.

Valued Contributor

I doubt they "just happen" to be taking a long camper vacation. The show would have set this up so that filming will stay interesting and fresh. To have them filmed day after day at home wouldn't provide any drama. Remember how Kate +8 took all those trips to see sights? Same thing. They aren't spending their own money to travel all around.

If the show is making money for the network, it is to networks benefit to have the family visit different locations and other families, and they will pay the tab. I wouldn't be surprised if the stress of constant filming eventually pulls this group apart, and Janelle will be the first to go! She seems to be the one wife who could make it better on her own.

Esteemed Contributor

The women spend most of their time complaining. I don't understand why, except for Robin, all the wives and most of the older children are overweight.

Respected Contributor

Maybe he got a hair transplant using hair plugs.

Honored Contributor

deeva,,,,that's what I need smack in the front of my head.....hair plugs....think I should send him a fan letter asking him why he has (suddenly) such an abundance of hair?

I'm jealous. Can you imagine how exhausted he must be? Ugh! I saw where he's moving his Mother in law in with them. Good grief! Now he's telling one of his wives she's PMSing!

If it was something I felt strongly about (issue), I'd rap him upside his head so quickly. I'd say, "Oh! Yes! So that's why you are experiencing E, D, S (is that what it's called)?

That is an insult to a woman. I know people who have some degree of that, but their husband would NEVER say that to them, much less on national TV like that .....hole did!

I'm generally a live and let live girl/grandma/female. But this guy is a dingbat!

How'd you like to be one of those kids? You never have time alone. It's like living in a Daycare 24/7.

So, that one woman (the first wife) she has the same size house as all of the other women? Is that right? But then her kid just went away to college. She probably never answers the door.

Here's how it goes.....you ready....(this is Meri in her house....A knock on the door....(Meri says, "Who is it?".....the voice from the other side of the door say, "Momma Meri! It is I...one of your children".....Meri (on the other side of the door) says, "Sorry! Meri has sold the house and doesn't live here anymore".....the kid goes home and tells all of his other Mommas....fade out...

BOOM! Fade back in.......Kody (what kind of name is Kody with a K anyway) OK, so Kody brings everyone together and says, "Guess what? I'm getting married. I need a new wife......I'm thinking younger and a red head....I haven't been married to a red head".........get ready for next season.....

I'm sorry, I guess I got carried away. I just keep thinking about Meri being in that big house all alone and those other women with all of those kids!

Incidentally, I remember the dark haired one wanted another kid. Did she have one? I thought Meri wanted another baby but was too old. Maybe that was another show.

Respected Contributor
I just saw a commercial for Sunday's show and one of the wives was missing.......the real heavy one ( is her name Christine). Did she leave the bunch ?