Respected Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

@faeriemoon "Although I have seen the show I don't follow it.  I'm curious to know if any of the kids want to live the polygamist lifestyle.  It can't possibly seem appealing to any of them based on their own family situation."

It looks like none of the children want to follow the polygamist lifestyle.  Maddy, Aspyn, Mykelti, Mariah and Logan are all in monogamous relationships.

Yep. Nothing like driving by a bad accident and saying to yourself "I sure don't wanna end up there". They taught by example and it worked!

Honored Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

Why is her hair always greasy ?

IMG_20220928_090001.jpg

Her eyebrow looks like it has a bug on it. Eww!

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@dogsx3 wrote:

IMG_20220928_090001.jpg

@colliemom4   Careful, you'll make her cry..... LOL

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@dogsx3 wrote:

IMG_20220928_090001.jpg

@colliemom4   Careful, you'll make her cry..... LOL

@sophiamarie  LOL. She must be getting ready for Halloween.

Valued Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

Why does Robyn always look like she is in pain?  Is that her natural look now or does she have painful ingrown toenails that we are not aware of.

She's been under incredible stress for the past two years as she has had the responsibility of appeasing Kody all by herself.  She went from having him bounce around house to house in Last Vegas to living with her full time in Flagstaff.  She definitely did not sign up for a full-time Kody experience!

Trusted Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

@lgfan wrote:

Why does Robyn always look like she is in pain?  Is that her natural look now or does she have painful ingrown toenails that we are not aware of.

She's been under incredible stress for the past two years as she has had the responsibility of appeasing Kody all by herself.  She went from having him bounce around house to house in Last Vegas to living with her full time in Flagstaff.  She definitely did not sign up for a full-time Kody experience!

Oh and "poor Robyn" living in a million dollar home, driving a nice car, nice income, maid, ect. She has so many reasons to be miserable

Respected Contributor

@dogsx3 "Oh and "poor Robyn" living in a million dollar home, driving a nice car, nice income, maid, ect. She has so many reasons to be miserable"

Don't forget the nanny.  What does the nanny do?

Respected Contributor

Previews for next week's show has Meri stating that Kody told her to move to Utah so she can tend to her bed and breakfast inn.  The creep definately wants to get rid of all of his wives except for Robyn.  

Respected Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

Robin sure isn't getting more attractive as she ages. I think he will soon see what he missed out on with his other wives.

I've always thought she was very "hard" looking and not in an attractive way.

Respected Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

@dogsx3 wrote:

Robin sure isn't getting more attractive as she ages. I think he will soon see what he missed out on with his other wives.

I've always thought she was very "hard" looking and not in an attractive way.

All three other wives seem to be getting prettier with age and Robyn the opposite.  He worships her because she bows down to him and is not an independent woman, she had 40k or more of debt living in a tiny rental when she met that family, turned out good for her she hasn't had to work a day in her life since.