Valued Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

Robyn said in last night's show that she has a nanny to help her because she doesn't want to bother Kody in helping take care of the children because he is so busy with the other relationships in his life.

I still have trouble believing that the nanny adhered to all of Kody's ridiculous rules concerning Covid 19.  Robyn said in one of last season's shows that the nanny still got sick with Covid 19.    

It was very telling to me that Christine said that when Cody arrived to go on a hike with her kids that he had Robyn's children in tow.  Now Christine says he very rarely visits her children; he lives in Robyn's house so he's with the other children theorticlaly 24/7.  Why are you dragging these kids to go on a visit with your other children?  Supposedly he was 'babysitting" - huh - I thought that was what the Nanny was for.

Robyn's children are considerably younger and would have to be watched closely on a hike I would think; so essentially his time with Christine's kids was probably spent watching Robyn's children.  He really is a piece of work and yet he has zero insight into the fact that he is a neglectful husband and father - absolutely zero insight.  He wants Christine to acknowledge that she is the problem, not him.  This guy is unbelievable.  I'm caught wondering why Christine put up with him for as long as she did.

Trusted Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

@lgfan wrote:

Robyn said in last night's show that she has a nanny to help her because she doesn't want to bother Kody in helping take care of the children because he is so busy with the other relationships in his life.

I still have trouble believing that the nanny adhered to all of Kody's ridiculous rules concerning Covid 19.  Robyn said in one of last season's shows that the nanny still got sick with Covid 19.    

It was very telling to me that Christine said that when Cody arrived to go on a hike with her kids that he had Robyn's children in tow.  Now Christine says he very rarely visits her children; he lives in Robyn's house so he's with the other children theorticlaly 24/7.  Why are you dragging these kids to go on a visit with your other children?  Supposedly he was 'babysitting" - huh - I thought that was what the Nanny was for.

Robyn's children are considerably younger and would have to be watched closely on a hike I would think; so essentially his time with Christine's kids was probably spent watching Robyn's children.  He really is a piece of work and yet he has zero insight into the fact that he is a neglectful husband and father - absolutely zero insight.  He wants Christine to acknowledge that she is the problem, not him.  This guy is unbelievable.  I'm caught wondering why Christine put up with him for as long as she did.

I saw that ! What the heck is wrong with Robin !!! Is she spending all her time painting her eyebrows ?

Trusted Contributor

Robin sure isn't getting more attractive as she ages. I think he will soon see what he missed out on with his other wives.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sister Wives

[ Edited ]

@dogsx3 "It was very telling to me that Christine said that when Cody arrived to go on a hike with her kids that he had Robyn's children in tow.  Now Christine says he very rarely visits her children; he lives in Robyn's house so he's with the other children theorticlaly 24/7.  Why are you dragging these kids to go on a visit with your other children?  Supposedly he was 'babysitting" - huh - I thought that was what the Nanny was for."

Robyn is a passive aggressive manipulator.  She probably sent Kody with their kids to Christine's house because she didn't want Christine to have Kody all to herself.  From the beginning Robyn was conniving.  She and Kody bought her wedding dress without telling the other wives.  Robyn also had to have a ten day honeymoon when the other wives only had seven days.  She always had to have her way at the expense of the other wives.

Trusted Contributor

lgfan, i agree . the other sisterwives are self-sufficient, and happy living their lives. Robin is miserable and unattractive. Kody is getting what he deserves.

Contributor

When I read that, I was like Kody, you are such a small man. Did you hear about their son calling him out on tiktok? He deserved it. 

Contributor

Agree 100%. And its not his money he is worried about... its all the money Christine makes. she makes bank of LuLaRoe and she has a cooking show. I want Christine to be happy. 

Respected Contributor

not sticking up for robyn, in any way, shape or form, but the older son is, i think, autistic and the young daughter has some kind of sleep disorder. she doesn't sleep or something like that. i remember this from several yrs ago. i thought with the daughter's problem, robyn needed help, so she could get some sleep, etc. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sister Wives

[ Edited ]

@10sluvr wrote:

not sticking up for robyn, in any way, shape or form, but the older son is, i think, autistic and the young daughter has some kind of sleep disorder. she doesn't sleep or something like that. i remember this from several yrs ago. i thought with the daughter's problem, robyn needed help, so she could get some sleep, etc. 

Dayton has Asperger's though she said she never had him diagnosed and is in college.

Respected Contributor

I had a niece with Aspbergers, it wouldn't really make more work for Robyn, I think she can't handle much.  Also its quite telling when he calls caring for his children babysitting.

In addition to the eyebrows those ringlets are horrible, Christine looks amazing since she found her freedom. 

Also Janelle said she only had a honeymoon for maybe one or two  nights camping, I dont think any of them even had 7 days, maybe Meri before other wives but definetely not Janelle or Christine.