Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@colliemom4    Turn your TV off and don't waste your time.

@Kachina624 

I can't turn it off its my guilty pleasure.  It's such a mess! 

Respected Contributor

Just shows that Robyn whines to him that she is mean to me...she is a trouble maker from the beginning and he shouldn't be discussing his problems with Christine with 

Robyn, he does everything that he should not do as a husband in polygamy, he is a selfish creep.

Super Contributor

I read on my google feed, that Cody refused to be vaccinated.  Is it true, who knows!  But, it would help explain why he didn't go with Christine for their daughters operation. 
He is a total mess. I don't see how any of the wives can stand him, and apparently they don't. ( except Robyn, but she said in one promo, that she didn't sign up for a monogamous relationship, so maybe she is getting sick of him too )  Time will tell.  Stay tuned...popcorn popping!

Trusted Contributor

I just don't understand people of faith bad mouthing each other on national media this way.  I guess you sign away your privacy and maybe your moral code when you sign on for reality TV. 

Esteemed Contributor

Kody is the ultimate narcissistic jerk! I watched it.....that episode could be used in a Psych 101 class to see what narcissistic personality disorder looks like. Very happy for Christine in having the courage to get out of a bad situation. The other wives would do well to show such courage.....

Trusted Contributor

"I'd rather see him in a hat - pulled down over his face lol."

Baaaaaa Waaaaaaa Haaaaaa!!  Exactly.

Respected Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

Hi @colliemom4 

I understand.  It's hard to turn away from the train wreck that is that show!  I haven't watched but I have not checked my saved shows lately.  Do we still call that DVR?  LOL

Kody's hair is a trip.  When he pulls it back and he has a natural mo-hawk.  I crack up.  The mormon faith is something very unfamaliar to me.  And as adult they can do what they want.  But I don't understand the polyamorous life.  I cannot share my spouse.  Sorry.  No.  

You are confusing the Mormon faith with whatever the Brown practice.  They are NOT mainstream Mormon.  Their religion is The Apostolic United Breathren Fundamentalist Sect.  It's a breakoff of the old Mormon church and practices of the 1800's.

Honored Contributor

@JesssMe wrote:

I read on my google feed, that Cody refused to be vaccinated.  Is it true, who knows!  But, it would help explain why he didn't go with Christine for their daughters operation. 
He is a total mess. I don't see how any of the wives can stand him, and apparently they don't. ( except Robyn, but she said in one promo, that she didn't sign up for a monogamous relationship, so maybe she is getting sick of him too )  Time will tell.  Stay tuned...popcorn popping!

I was vaccinated and got covid anyway. He wouldn't even let his daughter get the surgery. Christine pretty much took the responsibility on herself. He's a real piece of work. I hope they all end up leaving him.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't watched this show much at all but I did see the latest episode. Agree with most that Robin is a whiner and never a true friend to the others.  And what's up with her eyebrows?  Kody is a sorry individual. I never saw what any of them saw in him.

Honored Contributor

@justashopper Being a jerk would be about a 10 mile improvement for him.