Esteemed Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@colliemom4 @Citrine1 et al: I was so jazzed when I saw Cody's boxes in the garage. I don't know if I would have been so nice as to pack them up that good and mark the outside of them. I think Christine and I could be besties. I would've done what she did. Bless her. 

@pattypeep   Christine has always been my favorite sister wife.  She's fiesty and I like that!   I think she packed his stuff because she is just genuinely a nice person and, even though Cody is an a****le, she doesn't seem to wish him ill.  

Valued Contributor

How classless this man is.  He callously throws Christine away and expects her to live a solitary lifestyle without affection for the rest of her life and then is shocked when she doesn't go along with his life plan for her?  

The things he says - this is all going to be on the air for Christine's children to see.  Wonder how they will feel knowing that their father bad mouths  their mother on national television.  

He says he doesn't care at all that she has moved him out of the house.  I suspect he is livid.  

Trusted Contributor

@Houstonoilers  I agree to me it seemed like a case of controlled anger. 

If he does not want an intimate relationship with her, you would think he would be happy he does not have to spend time with her any longer. He got his out. Move on and stop bad mouthing her. Go be with Robyn and shut up. 

One thing I learned was that there are silva tests for covid. I had no idea. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Kody is looking so crazy now, the transformation from when this show firs aired and the way he looks now is disturbing.  I am so team Christine, she is standing up for herself and her kids.  I have so much respect for her.  I think Janelle will leave too.  I guess Meri will stick around until it is just her and Robin hoping that she will get crumbs from Kody which is sad.  Robyn is a mess, she sees Kody more than anyone and yet she looks miserable.  Meri has been doing everything Kody said to do and yet she was not invited to Robyns house until she said something on air, then they had to invite her and of course she went.  I am not sure why she is not spending time at her Inn or her daughter.

Honored Contributor

I have not watched this show. I do see previews and obviously read your comments. So I know pretty much that is going on.

Are all the kids Kody's?  Or did any of the wives bring children from before Cody came along.

Esteemed Contributor

@drizzellla Robin brought three (I think) and Cody adopted them all. 

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

@drizzellla "Are all the kids Kody's?  Or did any of the wives bring children from before Cody came along."

Kody adopted Robyn's children from a previous marriage.  She has one son and two daughters from her first marriage.

Honored Contributor

So now there will be" 3" tell all  hour shows   starting Sunday!

I'm not sure if i want to watch him bad mouth his wifes  and kids all 3 hours!

It will be all about that he wants  and they disobey him!

Good grief!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Frequent Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Anyone else distracted by Robyn's eyebrows?

image.png

They bug the chit out of me. Look like two ugly sideways commas on top of her face. 

Frequent Contributor

@lenapecci wrote:

@Houstonoilers  I agree to me it seemed like a case of controlled anger. 

If he does not want an intimate relationship with her, you would think he would be happy he does not have to spend time with her any longer. He got his out. Move on and stop bad mouthing her. Go be with Robyn and shut up. 

One thing I learned was that there are silva tests for covid. I had no idea. 

Cody did say he was partly "relieved" that she packed up his boxes. I was just shocked to see how much he really dislikes Christine. She's been honest about her feelings about him for a while now.......makes me think he's a real phony.....pretending to be this reasonable and "fair" man. What a buttt wipe. I definitely saw a much nastier side to him last episode.