Honored Contributor

I know Meri still wants to be with Kody. I hope she doesn't mistake control for love.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sister Wives

[ Edited ]

@lgfan wrote:

@Beacon girl  "I wonder how you do that when you don’t work?"

I would not be surprised if TLC was footing the bill for the rent as part of their payment for doing the show.

They get a paycheck for doing the show, but they have jobs outside of the show too.  Meri is a Lularoe rep and has a bed & breakfast. Robyn has some kind of online jewelry business.  Not sure what the others do.

Honored Contributor

@Beacon girl wrote:
Yes. I thought the same thing too! Good for Christine for not being there and Janielle. I am confused about is this Thanksgiving or last? Reason I asked is that Christine announced in November 2021 she was done with this life style . How rude Kody was to dismissed Meri like that as just someone to hang out ! Wow ! What do they see in this guy ?Not on my worst day!!!

I was thinking it was Thanksgiving 2020 because of all the early on stupid rules that had been implemented like wiping everything down, leaving mail, packages and shoes out, changing clothes.

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam "How  sad that Robyn dissed the other wives by how she told her kids  that  othersister wives didn't want to see them for Thanksgiving meal."

Robyn will never admit to being the bad guy.  She will always blame outside influences on all of her decisions. 

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

Agree..she is just sitting back  and waiting for him to pick her after the other wives want nothing more to do with him...but she must remember he only wants to be "friends" with her!

Who wants to have a friend like him???Smiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

I have not watched in years as I cannot stomach this show.  When I see their commercial, my brain wonders why all the heavy duty black eye make up ladies?  Looks awful and aging.  JMO

Trusted Contributor

This Sunday's episode was hard to watch. Gabe was trying to explain to his father how he and the other kids miss him. That they will do what he asks to get together for Christmas as a family. To me it seemed Kody was not even listening to what he was saying. Just kept stating how Janelle and Christine will not follow his rules and that Robyn is the obeident wife and her kids follow the rules. 

At the end of the talk and Gabe was crying I thought for sure Kody would at least give him a hug. Nope all he says is lets go home. Gets in his truck and drives home. So sad to watch. 

And to make it worse after he quarantined at Janelle's after her mom's funeral, he gets his negative test and goes running with open arms to Robyn and her kids as they can't be without him for even two days. While the other kids have not seen him for months. 

How Janelle and Meri stay in this makes me think it is all just for the money they get from the show. What else can it be. 

Kody can't make it any clearer that he only wants to be with Robyn and her kids.   

Respected Contributor

I thought that it was awful of God's gift to women to criticize Janelle in front of Gabriel.  He called her the Teflon wife.  He is such a loser.

Frequent Contributor

Did you notice when he went running back to Robin and family that he didn't change his clothes when walking in the front door?  He hugged everyone and kissed Robin like there was no COVID.  He is such a hypocrite.  Follow the list of rules...

Respected Contributor

He is the ultimate control freak.  He rules include his older children not having contact with boyfriends/girlfriends.  He wants to isolate the family completely.  He got upset when Janelle had a massage.  The guy needs serious counseling.