Honored Contributor

Re: Sister Wives

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

I just read this. What turned out as a problem for their neighbors is the cameras and crew invading the area. Even before the Sister Wives came to Flagstaff, news broke that two of the wives’ landlords banned filming on their rental property. This followed with landlords selling the rental homes out from under two of Kody’s wives, Robyn Brown and Meri Brown.

This meant both Meri and Robyn needed to find new housing in Flagstaff. Now with news that one of the wives’ neighbors drove her out of the rental home, you have to wonder. Their new hometown doesn’t sound very welcoming for Kody Brown or his Sister Wives brood.

@colliemom4   I thought Robyn bought her home, so was not renting. 

Honored Contributor
Give it a couple of years and Kody will have them all moving again. What did they say at the reunion show? They’ve moved something like 20 times over the years, sometimes 2-3 times in a year. No way would I put up with that.

I think this move has spelled financial and relationship disaster from the beginning. Everyone with a different house spread out all over the place. That huge property to build the new house on that probably doesn’t have a hope of getting the plans approved by the county. The expense of having all those houses, the expense of building a new house, the expense of having to pay to pull in all the utilities on that property. Their monthly expenses have to be astronomical at this point.
Honored Contributor
I thought Christine bought and everyone else was renting? But it’s been a while, I could be remembering incorrectly.
Trusted Contributor

I never understood why they left Utah or wherever they were to begin with. They claimed it was being worried about the government coming after them but since there was only one legal marriage that makes no sense. And why do a TV show if you have concerns about that? Probably some other legal issues at play.

Honored Contributor

My first thought was the cartoon..Yosemite Sam..

Honored Contributor

So if he ever applied to a job, under previous employment he’d put down...”husband of numerous females”..

That’s it!  That is what (and all) he does!

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

He looks like he walked straight out of the 60's Cat LOL

image.png

He looks like he thinks he's some sort of guru.

Honored Contributor
He does have a background in sales and marketing and I think he does some stuff on the side endorsing/selling products that is not part of the show. I remember early-on that convertible he had was some perk of his sales job.