Honored Contributor
Wow after 14 seasons I guess that's how they can afford those expensive homes some of them have purchased. Especially Robin. Not sure what happened to that ridiculous piece of property they purchased. I can't stand watching Christine. I will probably will not watch. Maybe get some updates on line.
Honored Contributor

I read that neighbors run one of the wives out of their home lol.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Oh wow lol which one.  They should have stayed in Vegas, their neighbors liked them there.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Oh wow lol which one.  They should have stayed in Vegas, their neighbors liked them there.

@sunshine 919  It wasn't revealed. I'm thinking it was Meri or could it be Robyn? The neighbors didn't like all the filming going on. Can't say I blame them!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919  It wasn't revealed. I'm thinking it was Meri or could it be Robyn? The neighbors didn't like all the filming going on. Can't say I blame them!

I dont blame them either

Honored Contributor

@Travone As I said, I know I'm picky! I'm not ashamed of that!

Honored Contributor

Some of these alternative lifestyle programs, as well as the unique family programs really don't need to go on forever.  Once their story is out there and people understand their situation, future programming seems to become very contrived.

Honored Contributor

I just read this. What turned out as a problem for their neighbors is the cameras and crew invading the area. Even before the Sister Wives came to Flagstaff, news broke that two of the wives’ landlords banned filming on their rental property. This followed with landlords selling the rental homes out from under two of Kody’s wives, Robyn Brown and Meri Brown.

This meant both Meri and Robyn needed to find new housing in Flagstaff. Now with news that one of the wives’ neighbors drove her out of the rental home, you have to wonder. Their new hometown doesn’t sound very welcoming for Kody Brown or his Sister Wives brood.

Honored Contributor

He looks like he walked straight out of the 60's Cat LOL

image.png

Trusted Contributor

They should have stayed in Las Vegas. No one cared about their filming. The kids clearly loved it there. Most of the wves seemed to want to stay there.

They should have all told Kody and Robin to move to Flagstaff by themselves.