Honored Contributor
Sister Wives is officially set to return. TLC confirmed that the reality series will be back with its 14th season on Sunday, Jan. 5, 2020 at 10 p.m. ET. After months of speculation from fans about whether or not the show would return, the Browns will be back in 2020. I have been finding the show pretty boring but I'm interested to see what transpires now that they're in another town.
Regular Contributor

I think their family is so messed up, and I hate myself for watching it, but it's like a bad accident - I can't not look. 

Football is my favorite season.
Honored Contributor

I am sick of Kody and that whole bunch. The only one with even a lick of sense is Meri. Smartest thing she did was to divorce Kodi.

He can call them anything he wants but he knows and they know he only has one legal wife.

I won't be watching any more of this dreck. 

Honored Contributor

They must be very desperate to bring them back.... such  a snooze fest.  Worst reality show ever.

Respected Contributor

Don't know how any of these ladies can stand being with Cody.  He is too pompous, I can't even stand watching him on television, much less being married to him.  Perhaps it's good that he has 4 wives so none of them have to spend too much time with him.

Honored Contributor

@Travone I know I'm picky but Kody (who spells this with a K?) only has one legal wife.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Travone I know I'm picky but Kody (who spells this with a K?) only has one legal wife.

Yes, but they all consider him to be their husband....(I didn't mention legality).  Hence the name Sister Wives. 

I agree, you are picky.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I'll be watching.  I think the show was boring last season, too, but that won't stop me from tuning in.  I don't know when I became such a reality tv junkie.  LOL  

And speaking of reality tv, I hope new episodes start soon for My Big Fat Fabulous Life.  I like Whitney, her friends and family.

Respected Contributor

@Hawkfan83 wrote:

I think their family is so messed up, and I hate myself for watching it, but it's like a bad accident - I can't not look. 

I agree!  Don't make a point to watch it all the time,  but if I come across it channel surfing, I watch.  In my mind, it's tv-worthy just for the fact there are 4 women in the universe willing to touch Kody with a 10-ft. pole!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I will admit that I love this show-love watching the kids, who all seem very pleasant and educated and free to do as they please as they grow older-they have been raised with love and support.  Not my way, but not the worst way either.