Honored Contributor

AI’ve been watching this show tonight.

They’re talking about the teen girl having scoliosis.

This runs in my family.  My oldest daughter had a mild form of it.  Nothing needed to be done with her.

But her oldest daughter had more of a curvature to her spine.  She didn’t need urgency but she did have to wear a cast at night for 1 year.

We were lucky because her curvature is much better.  Had she not worn the cast she’d have beeen in pain most of her life, with it getting progressively worse as she got older.

I have broken my back now in 4 places so I know how horrible back pain is, I live with it every day.

I understand Cody’s hesitance in going to New York with Covid being so prevalent there.  But with him...I’m sorry but it seems like he’s worried more for himself than anyone else getting Covid.

I don’t know that girl’s age but she looks like a young teen.  That is the height of the growth period.  Between 13 years old and 16 years old my youngest daughter grew from 5’3 to 5’8.  She’s now 5’10”.

These people on this show talk and talk and never do anything about what they talk and talk about.

From observing the children on the show it seems like they’ve raised some considerate and intelligent children......in spite of themselves.  Sorry..had to add that😉😬

Valued Contributor

Re: Sister Wives update

[ Edited ]

Have you ever noticed how many times they use the word "conversation"? 

They are one messed up family! I always thought Meri should ditch Kody , but, it looks like Christine will be the one to do that. If I were her, I would sell my house and move back to Utah whether anyone else wanted to or not!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

What a dreadful lifestyle where they all feel so unhappy. Christine should leave though I'm doubtful she will. Mary should have left a long time ago. Kody definitely doesn't want her. I felt embarrassed for her when she met up with Kody recently and she told him she wanted to kiss him several times yet he shunned her.

I don't think their vision of building a home together there will ever come to fruition. They'll probably move again within the next few years. Just a guess.

Months ago I read her daughter had the surgery and it was successful.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

What a dreadful lifestyle where they all feel so unhappy. Christine should leave though I'm doubtful she will. Mary should have left a long time ago. Kody definitely doesn't want her. I felt embarrassed for her when she met up with Kody recently and she told him she wanted to kiss him several times yet he shunned her.

I don't think their vision of building a home together there will ever come to fruition. They'll probably move again within the next few years. Just a guess.

Months ago I read her daughter had the surgery and it was successful.

I am watching this crazy show tonight.  I cannot believe how Kody is talking in front of Isabel regarding her surgery, Christine is telling him that his  daughter is in pain every day and he says put the surgery off 6 months, really????? the hurt look on her face was awful, I feel so bad for her then he tops it off by saying he is not going.  Why are any of these women with him.

Valued Contributor

Kody fancies himself a COVID expert apparently.  He's trying to convince all of them that their lives will drastically change and that if they get COVID they will be in dire straights.

I don't get why grown women follow his lead.  He's not even smart - as head of the household, he's driven all of them into bankruptcy multiple times and the constant moving and upheaval for apparently no better reason than he wants a change.

I'm sure they care about their children, but I don't think the constant chaos in the kids' lives is a positive.

Honored Contributor

@Houstonoilers 

I think the wives are fed up with him  its always about him...and yet he know nothing about this virus he wants to make them think they should listen to them!

I wish they all  revolt   and would leave him!

But  he would   then blame them  instead of how

he treats them!

I say kick him to the curb  and move on as they want to!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This had to be the most boring season ever!

All about Covid and the family "community" falling apart because of it, to Kody blaming everyone but himself for the mess he created by moving them all to Flagstaff with his if one goes all go philosophy.

Meri needs to go back to her little B & B, Christine should take her kids and go back to Utah, doesn't she have a grandchild of her own now?  The way he acted/reacted to Isabel having surgery was pretty s****y.

He can keep on keeping on with Janelle, the great peacemaker and Robyn.  They can build that one house and live happily ever after together.

Valued Contributor

Meri is such a hypocrite.  When she was catfished she had one foot out the door.  Even told the family she wasn't sure how much longer she would be around.  Trying to preach to Christine.

Honored Contributor

Is the season over now for Sister Wives?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."