Respected Contributor

Janelle Brown, Kody Brown, Robyn Brown, Meri Brown posing for a photo: Sister Wives

Season 10 of Sister Wives premieres Feb. 14 at 10 p.m. ET on TLC.

Respected Contributor

I haven't watched it in a couple of years.  Just looked at the clip. Their appearance has changed.  Kody has a manic look in his eyes.  Merri seems to really like "poking the bear".  My sympathy for her ran out.

Honored Contributor

The show is coming on back on Valentines Day.

Honored Contributor

I think this is most recent.  Cody is giving instructions on how to flush toilet paper.

Seeing someone so gross even talking about this, I’ve lost my appetite.  Maybe I can use it to loose weight?  No.  Not worth it......I’d rather stay fat.

Honored Contributor

Someone should flush Cody.

Trusted Contributor

I thought the show last night (4/4) showed how little Kody listens to Meri.  Every comment he made was all about himself and showed little if any compassion for her or understanding of her thoughts and feelings. 

Honored Contributor

There is no reason they need to stay together.

Honored Contributor

I noticed in the latest episode that Robyn's youngest daughter, Ariella, still had a pacifier stuck in her mouth.

If that was filmed at the start of the pandemic she would have been a little over 4 years old at the time.  What is she waiting until kindergarten to take it away from her?

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I noticed in the latest episode that Robyn's youngest daughter, Ariella, still had a pacifier stuck in her mouth.

If that was filmed at the start of the pandemic she would have been a little over 4 years old at the time.  What is she waiting until kindergarten to take it away from her?

@CelticCrafter  I noticed that and had to do a double take to make sure of what I was seeing. I've known kids that have had them longer than they should have but certainly not that long. Something is not right with that situation. Robyn has also talked about how one of her other daughters has severe anxiety. Nothing like that has been mentioned in any of the other households has it? Makes one wonder.

Valued Contributor

If I were Meri, I would have put lots of distance between myself and the rest of that crazy family A VERY LONG time ago. She owns that B&B in Utah and could have a great life just taking care of that. With only one child, she's not really as anchored down as the other wives seem to be. Speaking of the other wives, none of them seem to be all that happy with the lifestyle, either. They would all be better off without Kody.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.