I think they're with him because he is so hot.  Woman LOL 

LOL

Super Contributor

@Travone wrote:

I think they're with him because he is so hot.  Woman LOL 

More like a hot mess! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

Meri's rental home is beyond ridiculous for one woman! Her daughter might come visit once or twice a year, but, that's about all the company she is likely to have. Since she says she loved LV, she should have either stayed there or moved permanently into her B&B in Utah. All the "woe is me" over what they are still paying out in mortgage payments, yet they rent these huge homes is wearing thin on me.

@Sapphiregal   Yes it's incredibly stupid!

Honored Contributor
Super Contributor

I'm so sick of Meri and her moaning.  She admits to not calling the others but she wants them to kiss her butt.  Her rental is ridiculous.  A two bedroom apartment or condo would have been good enough for her.

I said last season that moving was Cody's bright idea to keep the show going and I still believe that. They had the perfect set up in Vegas and no reason to move.  Seems to be he is really counting on the show lasting to pay for these new homes.

I don't remember where I read it but this article said they have only made about 3 million off the show since it first aired in 2010. That's really not much for 10 seasons.

Many believe all these reality shows pay big bucks, but it really depends on the show and it's popularity.

Esteemed Contributor

That was way too much house for one person.  

None of these women are happy.  And Christine does not want to move in with the other wives.  I think Robyn is the only wife who wants a polygamous lifestyle.  Even Kody doesn't seem to really want all he wives together.

I know there was a bankruptcy in the past.  I wonder how long ago and who filed.  Seems like they are in a bit of a precarious financial position right now, but maybe it is the editing.  

Valued Contributor

I continue to be puzzled by Meri.  What does she get out of this setup?  Kody clearly is not into her and the other wives are not very supportive.  Its like she's on the outside looking in with her nose pressed up against the window pane.

Why move and upend your life in Vegas to be with this bunch who all have active families that they are looking out for.  I mean she is not even getting a friendship out of this.  I just can't figure out what her agenda is.  Since they don't make big bucks off of the show, and she appears to be somewhat financially independent with her B&B and clothing business - why throw in with these others who (other than Janell) don't seem to be employed.  

She has a daughter and could have a fulfililng life separately that might lead to someone genuinely being interested in her, but not as long as she attaches herself to this tribe.  I find myself wondering if she spends her nights alone while the rest of them are with their families in the evenings.  

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

That was way too much house for one person.  

None of these women are happy.  And Christine does not want to move in with the other wives.  I think Robyn is the only wife who wants a polygamous lifestyle.  Even Kody doesn't seem to really want all he wives together.

I know there was a bankruptcy in the past.  I wonder how long ago and who filed.  Seems like they are in a bit of a precarious financial position right now, but maybe it is the editing.  

Robyn never looks happy  She always looks worried, Meri never looks happy either, Janelle is very pleasant, Christine is happy when its her day with Kody, Janelle I think would love them all living together