Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl 

@lenapecci 

I think Meri truly loves the children and they keep her involved. 

Trusted Contributor

Well, watching tonight's show and I have decided that I can't stand Kody! He doesn't like dogs!!!! Christine got a puppy for one of her daughter's because she has been depressed since their move to Flagstaff and it sounds like it was an ordeal getting Kody to agree to it. There is definitely something wrong with people who don't like dogs!!! JMHO.Woman Very Happy

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

Christine looks so tired and her face is aging quickly. I feel sorry for the kids. By the time they built this new home Kody won't even want to live in that town.

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

Well, watching tonight's show and I have decided that I can't stand Kody! He doesn't like dogs!!!! Christine got a puppy for one of her daughter's because she has been depressed since their move to Flagstaff and it sounds like it was an ordeal getting Kody to agree to it. There is definitely something wrong with people who don't like dogs!!! JMHO.Woman Very Happy

@Sapphiregal  I can't believe they don't own any type of pet. Or did they say they had one at one time? I had to walk out of the room a couple times.

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

Kody does not seem to have a relationship with anybody he just walks around doing nothing.  Christine was ridiculous saying Kody approved.  What??? do they have to ask permission for everything.  OMG he has proven he never knows what he is doing.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Sapphiregal wrote:

@Sapphiregal  I can't believe they don't own any type of pet. Or did they say they had one at one time? I had to walk out of the room a couple times.

I also cannot believe no matter how depressed those kids are no one says we should not have followed Kody and uprooted the kids.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Sapphiregal wrote:

I also cannot believe no matter how depressed those kids are no one says we should not have followed Kody and uprooted the kids.

My heart broke for Gabe, with all that was going to happen for him in school had they stayed in Vegas, scholarships, team captain, varsity.

What's that stupid saying Kody has about if one goes all go?

They all just blindly followed.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Sapphiregal wrote:

Kody does not seem to have a relationship with anybody he just walks around doing nothing.  Christine was ridiculous saying Kody approved.  What??? do they have to ask permission for everything.  OMG he has proven he never knows what he is doing.

Kody acts likes he's on some kind of speed.

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Sapphiregal wrote:

Kody acts likes he's on some kind of speed.

@colliemom4 

You are so right! He is just so stuck on himself and that ugly man bun! I'm just sick of the whole bunch. I used to like Janelle - she seemed to be the smartest and logical of them all, but, now I have to wonder why she sticks with an idiot like Kody.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

I'm behind.  Last night I watched the episode where they visited their property and the "pond"  Now I have some questions:

1)Who was the woman holding the young child?  I think the child was Robyn's.  Is this a potential wife #5?  I can't believe it would be a nanny.  They have so many adults and teenagers why would they need a nanny.

2) There was a whole season around Christine's daughter and her back problems.  She is now bending down and picking up boxes, moving things and jumping into ponds.  Is she curred?