Honored Contributor

@lenapecci wrote:

This was the worst episode. Too much Robyn. 

How many times have the other kids been uprooted?

And there is nothing wrong with sharing a room! The oldest daughter said she was going to go away to college next year. I think they can survive one year of sharing a room.

@lenapecci   Robyn's oldest daughter has panic attacks, so needs a room of her own to decompress, I believe.

Respected Contributor

I'm crazy for watching this crazy show.

What normal woman would want a man that wants other women.

Trusted Contributor

@VenturaHighway  I question my sanity with every episode. 

Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Watch a few times now got it on DVR what do these women see in Kody, he is a talker and wants what he wants. I moved to Az when my DD was 15yrs wow hard enough with move & new high school she let us know real fast, grades went down, didn't like the kids she hung with. I will say in Flagstaff (expensive area) not much to rent give Kody that much. Huge family maybe buy a house live in til new house is built then sell it maybe a better choice. They only have 60 days so better find something & start packing again, hope they stay in same school area. They should have just stayed in Vegas, kids (some of them) teenagers not a good time to move. When the rental was for sale why didn't Kody try to make an offer to buy? I am just getting back into the show so maybe I missed alot. 

Honored Contributor

All the complaining about building and also Robyn has to move because her rental is being sold. Kody wants to buy a house instead of renting and Kody & Robyn go back and forth about this.  There does not seem to be harmony right now. I can't believe these women agreed to this life style in the first place.  They can't think that much about themselves for going along with itl.  

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I used to watch but couldn't stand it anymore. I don't understand why even one woman would marry Kody!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Sister Wives tv show

[ Edited ]

This is a show that has no plot, no straight story line and it just seems to be about Kody repeatedly deciding that the family needs to be uprooted and moved somewhere else--all the while creating more drama and hassle in the family.

He'd have my head spinning if I were his wife. 

I'd make him pack ALL boxes,   haul all the goods, handle 100 percent of moving into the new place (or places), register the kids for new schools, register all  cars and handle all the other relocation chores---while I go away on a L-O-N-G vacation.

That'd teach him!!

Honored Contributor

@novamc1 

but he would whine,etc...but like you said..

you want it done..do it yourself Kody   bye bye!

vacation here i come...call me when it's done!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

All the complaining about building and also Robyn has to move because her rental is being sold. Kody wants to buy a house instead of renting and Kody & Robyn go back and forth about this.  There does not seem to be harmony right now. I can't believe these women agreed to this life style in the first place.  They can't think that much about themselves for going along with itl.  

@Katcat1   If the women loved Vegas so much, they should have taken a stand right there and then and refused to move to Arizona, instead, they are all miserable now, and broke, some leader Kody is.