Esteemed Contributor

Kody acts like he needs some kind of speed.......

Contributor

Meri and Kody were married first when they were young. Later they added more wives. Kody amd Meri decided to divorce so Kodt could marry Robin and adopt her kids so they could be covered by Kody's insurance. I think he had eyes for Robin all along. I think Meri wants out! I think Kody lives off the other wives going from house to house just using plural marriage for his own gains anyway he is a creep! I used to watch it in the beginning and just started watching the last few episodes. Why are they leaving Vegas i must of missed that episode!

Respected Contributor

Just watched last night's show and I simply must tell Robyn that she is going to have some horrid frown lines if she doesn't change her expression Smiley Surprised

Loved the puppy !

Honored Contributor

@Barbgee wrote:

Meri and Kody were married first when they were young. Later they added more wives. Kody amd Meri decided to divorce so Kodt could marry Robin and adopt her kids so they could be covered by Kody's insurance. I think he had eyes for Robin all along. I think Meri wants out! I think Kody lives off the other wives going from house to house just using plural marriage for his own gains anyway he is a creep! I used to watch it in the beginning and just started watching the last few episodes. Why are they leaving Vegas i must of missed that episode!

Even if you didn't miss an episode we are still not sure why they moved.  Kody never made any sense.  First it was because of real estate he was thinking it was time to sell.  Then Robin said something about Vegas not being safe.  It seems when they moved they left stuff in the houses so it took awhile to get the houses ready to sell.  Now Kody is acting like they made a mistake.  It was his idea and they just followed.  Kids were upset, depressed and Kody doesn't seem to care.

Trusted Contributor

Robyn called the older kids jerks for not wanting to hear their narcissistic talk about having more children. 

Kody saying he needs a cabin to be away from them. Then why have more children?

It does not make him more of a man to keep having kids. Spend more time with the kids you have.   

Kool Aid Kody telling Janelle their kisses are awkward. What a caring loving husband.

Christine saying she does not want to move into the jumbo house, when she would be the first to agree. She said she did want to leave Vegas either and 5 seconds later she was cheering Kool Aid all the way. And two of her girls really seem to be having a hard time there.

Kool Aid slipped up when talking about the mortgage payments on all the homes and property. He first said missed payments. Makes me wonder if they stopped paying on the Vegas homes until they sold. 

They are never building jumbo house as he and Robyn have purchased a house together.

Valued Contributor

I must have missed the part where Kody indicated he wanted more children.  Janelle, Meri and Christine are all menopausal or peri-menopausal.  That leaves Robin - she's probably dumb enough to go along with that.

Why does he want more kids when he needs a getaway cabin and is also talking about how they can't sell houses and missed mortgage payments.  In the midst of all this, house plans are drawn for a 13,000 square foot house and talk of having more kids is going on. All of these women can't be that stupid - find some other man - one with common sense.

Trusted Contributor

Well, like a trainwreck, I could just not tear myself away from last night's episode of this show. Robin was quite upset over maybe having to sell her home for less than she was anticipating. To convince everyone to make the move to Flagstaff, Kody had told them they had enough equity in their Las Vegas homes to buy the land and build new homes in Flagstaff. Now he seems to have changed his tune. Can't say that I blame Robin for being upset. However, tell me if I am wrong, but, wasn't part of the reason for their move rumored to be because Robin wanted to be closer to where her son was going to go to college?

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

I think if I had to hear Robin say whiplash one more my head would have exploded!

Trusted Contributor

Everything (and everyone) about this show disgusts me.

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

Well, like a trainwreck, I could just not tear myself away from last night's episode of this show. Robin was quite upset over maybe having to sell her home for less than she was anticipating. To convince everyone to make the move to Flagstaff, Kody had told them they had enough equity in their Las Vegas homes to buy the land and build new homes in Flagstaff. Now he seems to have changed his tune. Can't say that I blame Robin for being upset. However, tell me if I am wrong, but, wasn't part of the reason for their move rumored to be because Robin wanted to be closer to where her son was going to go to college?

That had been mentioned but not sure it was true.  My question is after just seeing Kody on TV and him mentioning several business ventures he has been envolved with that were not successful, why do these women or anyone take  any advice from him.  All of these women loved their homes  especially Robin.  I guess he is a good negotiator he manages to get them on tv every year.