Respected Contributor

meRe: Sister Wives tv show

[ Edited ]

I know all that moving left me exhausted.  And if I were Meri and had a signed lease, the owner of her first rental that made her move out would have paid my moving expenses.

I think Meri is only there because she loves Kody - love is such a powerful emotion and there is often no explaining the effect it has on people.   She is a woman with no children to care for at home, owns a bed and breakfast which I read was doing very well and a successful career with her clothing enterprise - she could leave but probably never will as long as there is a chance for a physical relationship with Kody again.  I have never loved a man who didn't love me so I cannot say that she is wrong in how she feels, it must be very painful. 

I agree that Robyn always looks like she is very perturbed about things, Christine is getting a little ditzy and quite snarky and Janelle is just happy being a mom and living this lifestyle I believe. 

Honored Contributor
The honeymoon is clearly over for Robyn who used to be the clear favorite and to her Kody could do no wrong. I think she is still mad at moving and I recall her being adamant that she wasn’t moving again. The other wives said that’s not going to happen because they always move every few years. Robyn did not look happy.

I believe Meri burned her bridges with the family with the catfishing debacle. She never truly took responsibility for it. She was always the victim, and she continues that attitude now. I think she’s having a hard time dealing with no longer being the number one most important wife. I believe she used to call a lot of the shots in that family. She was even the one that brought Robyn and Kody together. She has been pretty open that only having one child is something she never got over. She has self esteem issues. It all comes out in the need for a supersize house, wanting sympathy and attention. Poor me.
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
The honeymoon is clearly over for Robyn who used to be the clear favorite and to her Kody could do no wrong. I think she is still mad at moving and I recall her being adamant that she wasn’t moving again. The other wives said that’s not going to happen because they always move every few years. Robyn did not look happy.

I believe Meri burned her bridges with the family with the catfishing debacle. She never truly took responsibility for it. She was always the victim, and she continues that attitude now. I think she’s having a hard time dealing with no longer being the number one most important wife. I believe she used to call a lot of the shots in that family. She was even the one that brought Robyn and Kody together. She has been pretty open that only having one child is something she never got over. She has self esteem issues. It all comes out in the need for a supersize house, wanting sympathy and attention. Poor me.

@bikerbabe   "Filling holes."

Trusted Contributor

Meri is demanding, needy and selfish. She chose this life. She expects everyone to bow down to her. She really needs to move on and find happiness somewhere else. Kody is not worth anyone's time, effort or love. Do you see the way he looks at her? He can barely tolerate her. Can she be that stupid not to see it. She needs to respect herself, work on herself and move on. She can go stay at her B&B and get away from all of them.

Or go to Chicago where her daughter is.

Honored Contributor

@lenapecci wrote:

Meri is demanding, needy and selfish. She chose this life. She expects everyone to bow down to her. She really needs to move on and find happiness somewhere else. Kody is not worth anyone's time, effort or love. Do you see the way he looks at her? He can barely tolerate her. Can she be that stupid not to see it. She needs to respect herself, work on herself and move on. She can go stay at her B&B and get away from all of them.

Or go to Chicago where her daughter is.

@lenapecci   I don't understand, in light of the fact that both of her businesses are doing so well and she is self-supporting, she wants anything to do with "the family," maybe occasionally see them.  She doesn't need them financially, and maybe the she and Kody situation is being dragged out for some drama, who knows.

Honored Contributor
Maybe it’s all a front for the sake of continuing to receive the TV money.
Esteemed Contributor

@Travone wrote:

I think they're with him because he is so hot.  Woman LOL 

Oh, so you saw him in his undies, too?  LOL

Regular Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I heard about it, never watched it.  A bunch of women all having secks with the same man are just a bunch of immoral ho's.  They are cashing in on their depravity, good for them.  That's the world we live in now but I see no entertainment value in it.

Wouldn't he be the 'immoral ho'? He's the one with multiple partners, the women aren't.

Respected Contributor

I wasted enough time on this show in the past. It is boring and pathetic. I have not watched a single episode this year. We all have choices we make in life and any or all of these unhappy women can get out. Greed rules America.

Respected Contributor

I admit to watching this show since the beginning.  At first, I thought it was interesting to see the wives and children interact.  After the children started leaving and starting their own lives, I keep watching in hope that the wives will finally tell Kody they've had enough.