Frequent Contributor

Isn't Kody into the Amway thing?  I thought he was pretty high up in some MLM program and could have sworn it was Amway.  Maybe not.  Regardless, none of this makes sense to me.  The financial decisions he makes are crazy yet it all seems to work out in the end.  I continue to watch because it's hard to turn away from the trainwreck.  I'm waiting for Meri to bolt.  Christine seems to be the only one into Kody these days.  

Honored Contributor

@luvbnagirl wrote:

Isn't Kody into the Amway thing?  I thought he was pretty high up in some MLM program and could have sworn it was Amway.  Maybe not.  Regardless, none of this makes sense to me.  The financial decisions he makes are crazy yet it all seems to work out in the end.  I continue to watch because it's hard to turn away from the trainwreck.  I'm waiting for Meri to bolt.  Christine seems to be the only one into Kody these days.  

I admit I did watch some of it.  I like the way Kody is saying they made the decision lol  He made the decision to move and they all followed.  He is not a good leader so I am always surprised that they follow.  From what I saw for next week he is really talking bad about Meri and trying to turn Robin against her.  I am sure this is irritating Christine.  Meri needs to break away.  She is in Vegas.  I was kind of shocked that they never moved everything from their homes.  I thought I had read that the houses were sold months ago.  I had read that Robins sold first.  Are they sold now?  If they have no money how did Christine purchase a house?  Very confusing.

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I read somewhere that only Kody and Robyn own a home in Flagstaff.  It was about $890,000.  Robyn sold her other home and made a profit and the money went towards the new house.  

The other women haven't sold their homes yet (could be wrong on this) and are renting.  Seems the women want their own space and even though Kody wanted them all in the same home, I doubt that will ever happen again since Kody and Robyn have their own place now.

When TLC stops filming this show, I wonder what the financial fallout will be, since they will lose the income.  I don't know what Kody does to earn a living these days.

They have been on for years.  I guess they may be financially ok after this season.  Maybe they can pay off everything and move on.  I hope these ladies will get their own places and not let Kody manage their money.  I think Kody spends most of his time with Robin anyway.  Meri should proably keep her Vegas home or live at her bed and breakfast.

Honored Contributor

I feel bad for Janelle, she really wanted the plural marriage.  She wanted family around her.  I believe she would be on board with living in one big house.  The others not so much.  She is always positive.  She did hold Kody responsible for them moving and Robin backed her.  But Kody just changed the subject.

Honored Contributor

I guess Kody thought it would thrill viewers to see him in his underwear Cat LOL That water they were swimming in looked so dirty. The women have all been brainwashed from a young age but Kody is a poor leader. I could see worry on most of the wives faces despite what they may say about how great the move is.

Trusted Contributor

This season appears to have been filmed 2 years ago.  In the first episode they said Kody & Robyn married in 2010 and had been married 8 years.  

By the time the get the massive community house build (I doubt it will ever happen) - there will hardly be any children left to fill the giant home.  Makes no sense to have a house that big for the number of years left with children residing at home.  And those kids are going to want OUT as soon as possible.  

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

I read somewhere that only Kody and Robyn own a home in Flagstaff.  It was about $890,000.  Robyn sold her other home and made a profit and the money went towards the new house.  

The other women haven't sold their homes yet (could be wrong on this) and are renting.  Seems the women want their own space and even though Kody wanted them all in the same home, I doubt that will ever happen again since Kody and Robyn have their own place now.

When TLC stops filming this show, I wonder what the financial fallout will be, since they will lose the income.  I don't know what Kody does to earn a living these days.

They have been on for years.  I guess they may be financially ok after this season.  Maybe they can pay off everything and move on.  I hope these ladies will get their own places and not let Kody manage their money.  I think Kody spends most of his time with Robin anyway.  Meri should proably keep her Vegas home or live at her bed and breakfast.

@sunshine 919   Re Meri, I think there was a hint of Meri going her way in the promo for next week.  Maybe she bought a house far enough away from the rest so she doesn't see them too often, we will see.

Honored Contributor

@luvbnagirl wrote:

@luvbnagirl   Robyn always seems exasperated with Kody.  Also, what happened to the new togetherness of Meri and Kody that we saw last season, I don't see it last night.

Honored Contributor

I heard about it, never watched it.  A bunch of women all having secks with the same man are just a bunch of immoral ho's.  They are cashing in on their depravity, good for them.  That's the world we live in now but I see no entertainment value in it.

Honored Contributor