Valued Contributor

@Isobel Archer wrote:

Just watched the episode where Kody is explaining that they need to move NOW to safeguard their financial situation.

What?  First he claims the market is about to crash so time is of the essence.  But even if they sell at a profit, they have to buy four new houses - not to mention possibly live in rentals until that's done and then there're all the costs of moving as well.

Then he doesn't want to deal in "emotions."  But this seems to be all about his desire to run for office in Utah.  So his emotions/desires are worth considering - even if the wives' concerns about the effects on the kids in high school are not.

And he goes on and on about "leadership."  Please.

He wanted to run for office in Utah, so they moved to Arizona. Makes perfect sense!

Honored Contributor
There was a scene a week or two ago where the older wives were talking to Robyn about the number of times that they had moved since marrying Kody. I lost track of the count but I swear it was close to a dozen times - including a time where they moved three times in one year. Did anyone else hear that? That pretty much told me everything I need to know about Kody and moving. He has a wandering eye and is never happy where he is, always looking for something better and it’s all about him. He has a warped sense of leadership.
Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:
There was a scene a week or two ago where the older wives were talking to Robyn about the number of times that they had moved since marrying Kody. I lost track of the count but I swear it was close to a dozen times - including a time where they moved three times in one year. Did anyone else hear that? That pretty much told me everything I need to know about Kody and moving. He has a wandering eye and is never happy where he is, always looking for something better and it’s all about him. He has a warped sense of leadership.

What concerns me is that he has no empathy regarding his kids feelings.  Wy these women believe he is a good man, husband, father is beyond me.  At times he seems crazy.

Christine is very odd to me.

Janelle seems ok

Robin just seems to have babies

Meri needs to move and do her own thing at the inn.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919   I don't get how he can't take his kid's feelings into consideration either. He should move away by himself lol.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919   I don't get how he can't take his kid's feelings into consideration either. He should move away by himself lol.

Christine wants to stay behind why would she have to ask permission?  These women set women back 200 years lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Last night was the first time I ever watched the show.  What a waste of my time.  I got fed up w/it and won't be watching again.  Makes no sense to me at all.

Honored Contributor

The least weird Kody can do it to wait a year until his son graduates, horrible to take him out of a school he is doing so well in and expecting him to begin anew in another school for his senior year.

Honored Contributor

I used to watch this show a long time ago now and then.  I haven't watched it in maybe 2 years.

I can't figure out where they get the money to buy all of the things (i.e. houses, cars, etc) they do.

I mean the people I know (and myself) have to work and save to get things.  What do these people do for a living?  How do they get so much money?

It seems like they are always moving and I don't mean moving down the street.....they move state to state.

I live in Va, I hope they don't come to Virginia.

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I used to watch this show a long time ago now and then.  I haven't watched it in maybe 2 years.

I can't figure out where they get the money to buy all of the things (i.e. houses, cars, etc) they do.

I mean the people I know (and myself) have to work and save to get things.  What do these people do for a living?  How do they get so much money?

It seems like they are always moving and I don't mean moving down the street.....they move state to state.

TLC pays themSmiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

LOl they are going to Arizona.  I know they get paid from TLC.  But They not only purchase houses they have them built.  I believe they are building houses in Arizona.  Their houses are not small either.  I guess TLC is paying them a lot because they have been on for awhile.