Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@colliemom4  First of all I love your name and collie's are beautiful.

So, how'd you like to be his 'business partner'?  Can you imagine?  He looks like he got a fresh perm.  Sometimes his hair is as straight as a poker but I guess he knew he'd be filming so one of his 'ladies' gave him a fresh perm.

I went to grab the changer to fast forward over him and his (give me a minute) wives....instead I grabbed Bill the cat!  Scared him to death.  (mental note when watching TLC keep changer close at hand).

@Annabellethecat66  Thanks! Yes they are beautiful dogs and well behaved. I would not want to be anywhere near Kody much less be his business partner lol. He thinks he's all that and his hair looks good, but it's a joke. He should just get it cut short, shave it, wear a hat or something!

Oh poor Bill. I am always unintentionally hitting my remotes and changing the channel. Yes TLC is quite the channel...you never know what you're going to see or hear on it. That's for sure... yet I keep watching it! LOL

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 @Annabellethecat66 

Also...did you also hear him say...

that one of his brothers that is married..is thinking maybe also getting another "wife"  but thought he said he needed to talk more w/his wife!

Please not another show...or  his brother getting on in this one!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@colliemom4 @Annabellethecat66 

Also...did you also hear him say...

that one of his brothers that is married..is thinking maybe also getting another "wife"  but thought he said he needed to talk more w/his wife!

Please not another show...or  his brother getting on in this one!!!

@cowboy sam   Yes I heard his brother say that. Wouldn't if be funny if Kody's wives went away with the brother?! Seriously though, I do not want to see another show like this!

Honored Contributor

Re: Sister Wives tonight

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie  They moved because Kody is crazy lol. That and Robyn needed to be near her autistic son. He must be doing pretty well though if he is able to attend college? It should be interesting to see if there is a next season and how things unfold as far as their living arrangements go etc.

@colliemom4   Maybe this is why they moved, to insure another season or two.  Two more hours here before I see it.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I must say those kids (all of them) are very well behaved and intelligent.  They are also very close to each other.  I like them all.

As far as the move and the kids are concerned, I think they will adapt.  Kids adapt quickly to their new surroundings - especially these kids.  They are well known and likeable.  I don't think there will be a probem with them and the move - it's just the fact that Kody can't seem to sit still for very long.  There is no reason that they are giving - I don't think it has anything to do with money.  He just has ants in his pants.

@sophiamarie   or wants to insure another season or two.

Honored Contributor

I've been watching the tell all and Kody's hair looks bleached or something lol. It's still curly. Meri seems to have gained a lot of weight.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Janelle has put on a lot of weight, her stomach has lapped over while sitting. Remember when she was going to the gym and losing weight? The stress of moving and her son's unhappiness must have really been hard for her. Koty is just all about himself so how they put up with him I can't figure.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I've been watching the tell all and Kody's hair looks bleached or something lol. It's still curly. Meri seems to have gained a lot of weight.

i am taping it.  So i can fast forward lol.  None of those women look happy.

Trusted Contributor

Was the tell all a new tell all? My TIVO guide listed it from 2017.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I read on some other blog, that the family has filed for bankruptcy at least 3-times over the years...that's one way to get out of debt...

Also, with their lives seeming to be going smoothly in Vegas...where's the Drama?

I think Kody saw the writing on the wall, what with the kids going off on their own, etc.,

and  so he CREATED a New Drama......by this sudden move...thus keeping a plot line/series going.

Since they weren't a very unusual family (Vegas standards!) , and were "accepted" and blended in, there wasn't a sense of them as OUTLAWS. Their lives weren't  as On Display , but rather boringiy normal.

But Kody feeds off of being an outlaw/different and strange,

So by making a move to Flagstaff, the storyline will be about The Family Fitting In, blah blah blah.

Something that's bothered me...Kody describes them as Fundamentalist Mormons, but I SEE NO EVIDENCE of that .

A family circle prayer occasionally and being prudes does Not a FM make.

I think Kody is a narcissist who constantly needs women around him, so he figured out 

THE WAY....by claiming he's a Mormon.

I have no proof, of course and I've only seen the first year of the Series and

started watching again the last few months..