Honored Contributor

Flagstaff is very pretty.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

AnSmiley Happyyone watching tonight?

Hi @sunshine 919  I'm watching.

Hey ColliemomSmiley Happy  What will we talk about when Sister wives is done for the season lol

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Hey ColliemomSmiley Happy  What will we talk about when Sister wives is done for the season lol

I believe 90 Day Fiance is coming back in April.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I believe 90 Day Fiance is coming back in April.

Lol

Honored Contributor

Why are they  moving when everything is more expensive? This does not make any sense.  

Respected Contributor

Just because he was married to Merrie first doesn't mean he had a child with her first! I am quite sure that he knows which cild is the oldest lol

Honored Contributor

All of the wives seem so brainwashed to move. I feel so sorry for Janelle's son. Kody is becoming more unattractive by the minute and he acts so hyper. He needs to take a chill pill lol.

Trusted Contributor

@Monketoes wrote:

@buyornot wrote:

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I would like to know what he's running away from.

He's he!! bent on leaving Las Vegas.

My heart breaks for Janelle's son.

I don't see that as such a big deal-kids change schools all the time-just be happy to have parents who care and a roof over your head .

Hi BuyorNot...Do you have Children going into Senior

year?  He has a schlorship waiting for him along with

Capt. of Team.   He will lose all of that.

Yes, I've had a couple(also with scholarships)-I hope it works out for everyone and staying in Vegas for a year would be a good compromise for the young man-he seems like a very good kid.

Honored Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

I really think MERI want's OUT!!! I would not be surprised if in a few years she leaves after the show if off the air.

Once the kids are all grown what will any of them have in common? I didn't realize Robyn's oldest son is college aged. He certainly doesn't look anything like her.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

I really think MERI want's OUT!!! I would not be surprised if in a few years she leaves after the show if off the air.

Once the kids are all grown what will any of them have in common? I didn't realize Robyn's oldest son is college aged. He certainly doesn't look anything like her.

@colliemom4   They will have tons of grandchildren in common, lol.  Cody's hair looked better last night, got a cut and looks like a coloring.