Reply
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 988
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Sister Wives tonight

[ Edited ]

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I would like to know what he's running away from.

 

He's he!! bent on leaving Las Vegas.

 

My heart breaks for Janelle's son.


 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 637
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@Buyornot7 wrote:

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I would like to know what he's running away from.

 

He's he!! bent on leaving Las Vegas.

 

My heart breaks for Janelle's son.


I don't see that as such a big deal-kids change schools all the time-just be happy to have parents who care and a roof over your head .


Hi BuyorNot...Do you have Children going into Senior

year?  He has a schlorship waiting for him along with

Capt. of Team.   He will lose all of that. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
Posts: 637
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

And, especially in his case, should be allowed to live with

his married sister MoriaSmiley Indifferent

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 30,585
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@yellow919 wrote:

I read today that they are all renting houses at this point, not sure where Cody is staying.  The houses are not close to each other at all.


 

 

@yellow919   Cody stays at all of the houses, one at a time, so doesn't need his own, I guess.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,968
Registered: ‎03-09-2010
If the new rental houses aren’t even close to each other that’s going to distance the relationship between wives even more. What’s the point of sister wives if you aren’t even close to support each other? Totally negates their supposed reason for liking plural marriage.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,472
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

@bikerbabe wrote:
If the new rental houses aren’t even close to each other that’s going to distance the relationship between wives even more. What’s the point of sister wives if you aren’t even close to support each other? Totally negates their supposed reason for liking plural marriage.

I believe they needed each other when the kids were small.  I remember Meri  had kids at her house all the time.  I do remember when Robin first arrived that she helped with the kids a lot.  The kids are all older now so they don't need each other as much.  Robin has young ones and I really don't see her kids with other wives.  

When the show first began years ago they all lived in the same house and I believe Janelle and Meri both worked.  Kody had a job and he drove around in a two seater car.  Never really knew what he did for a living.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,472
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

AnSmiley Happyyone watching tonight?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,530
Registered: ‎06-14-2016

I really think MERI want's OUT!!! I would not be surprised if in a few years she leaves after the show if off the air.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,472
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

I really think MERI want's OUT!!! I would not be surprised if in a few years she leaves after the show if off the air.


Everytime I think she is on track to leave she acts like she wants Kody back.  I thought she would spending more time at the inn, however she is probably only with the sister wives during filming.  I wonder if any of them hang out together.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,729
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

@yellow919 wrote:

AnSmiley Happyyone watching tonight?


Hi @yellow919  I'm watching.