Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

I also  missed the last part of it..   i went for a walk w/a friend.and i forgot to press the record button!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I watched parts of it lol. I really need to rewatch. Too many distractions this evening. Why was Christine acting so phony?

She has been awful this season.  I taped it and I have still not watched lol.  Still trying to figure out why sh bought a house.

Super Contributor

As I posted prior,I vet only seen the very first Season, then have watched 

this past few months, so my impressions may not be accurate,

But Robin wears the Pants

Christine kisses/strokes Kody’s ego

Jonella  doesn’t give a ****** and

Meri is around in Body..but not spirit.

When I listen to Kody in the various shows, he actually does have a lot of insight into women’s thought processes, which he should, considering.

He does not and will not put up with any male of equal or stronger

personality.

He want to be not just the Big Dog..but the Only Dog.

Ive never seen him challenged by another male, about anything.

He doesn’t “hang out” with other male friends or have a Man Cave, lol.

He is more fascinating to me than the women, as far what makes him tick.

Im also watching reruns during the day  (from approx. 1-2 years ago) of Little People, Big World

and I enjoy it immensely. (I’m also watching the current Season as well at nite).

My impressions so far are:

Amy is playing the victim and spurned wife a Little Too Much. As if she was an unwilling partner, forced to stay with him. 

Matt made the Farm in his vision, but his kids don’t seem to want to

do the hard work to keep it in the family. (although they *talk* about it)

I totally feel bad for Matt’s physical limitations and admire what he’s done with Roloff Farms, but feel sad that Amy kept him dangling for 

literally 2-3 years in making a decision about the Farm.

Matt is my favorite character. 

From what I gather, they have another son and a daughter, but they do not participate in the show?

Did they when they were little kids (and had no choice!)?

Honored Contributor

@JumpTheRope 

Agree about the  what you commented on  about each" wife" and Kody!

as for Matt and Amy..

i forgot to watch last night or to DVR it...maybe catch it on rerun next week.

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@JumpTheRope 

Agree about the  what you commented on  about each" wife" and Kody!

as for Matt and Amy..

i forgot to watch last night or to DVR it...maybe catch it on rerun next week.

@cowboy sam  It should be on tonight or are you talking about last week's episode? I'm talking about Little People Big World.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

If it's on tonight..i didn't miss it then..Smiley Very Happy

.and yes..i saw last weeks...i remembered to watch...lol

thanks for the reminder...Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
Valued Contributor

Can anybody tell me if the ONE BIG House was ever mentioned at all?   

Any clue as to whatsup with that thing?

Respected Contributor

@Monketoes 

To my recollection, only Kody, the designer/architect and his brother or brother-in-law have mentioned the hotel size house.  

Even if the wives approved, I don't think they could get county or municipal aporoval.  Early on, I'm pretty sure it was that particular property, it was mentioned that codes or covenants and restrictions prohibited a multi family dwelling.  Kody said he was just going to tell the county that it was just a big one family home.  He doesn't seem to understand that the plans have to be approved before construction begins.  How many single family homes have multiple kitchens and 30(?) bedrooms?  Additionally, if it's not on city water and sewer, the land would have to perk for all those bathrooms and have a well that could provide enormous amounts of water.   Earth calling Kody! 

Valued Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

@Monketoes 

To my recollection, only Kody, the designer/architect and his brother or brother-in-law have mentioned the hotel size house.  

Even if the wives approved, I don't think they could get county or municipal aporoval.  Early on, I'm pretty sure it was that particular property, it was mentioned that codes or covenants and restrictions prohibited a multi family dwelling.  Kody said he was just going to tell the county that it was just a big one family home.  He doesn't seem to understand that the plans have to be approved before construction begins.  How many single family homes have multiple kitchens and 30(?) bedrooms?  Additionally, if it's not on city water and sewer, the land would have to perk for all those bathrooms and have a well that could provide enormous amounts of water.   Earth calling Kody! 

I appreciate you taking the time to set me straight! I thought I might have missed something.

Bet he paid, or somebody paid, alot for those plans being

drawn up, too.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
I think the big house is a bogus storyline for the show. They know there is no way the county will approve it nor the wives agree to it. I can’t even guess what that monstrosity would cost and they would have to find the money to build it. I have a feeling they are going to be in those separate houses spread all across town a lot longer than they anticipated. Kody said one year. Ha! No way.