Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

@dogsx3 wrote:

I think the move was pretty much all for Robyn. I also think she is very much in charge of things, especially Kody. She looks to be the quiet sneaky one... imo

I agree @dogsx3 .  I think there's more to Robyn than meets the eye.  She's a lot more in control than she lets on.

Robin just sits back, If you notice she is the first one to have her rental a big one at that she says she is 5 minutes from the schools.  She is making sure her kids are ok.  It seems like the women found their own places on their own.  I don't think Kody had anything to do with their rentals.  Also Meri is taking her time because she does not have kids in school so  she can move when she feels like it.  Plus she is going to chicago to help Mariah get settled.  I can tell that these wives are doing their own thing.  He will probably wish they had stayed in the culdesac beccause he always knew what was going on.  Now he will not because the rentals are not near each other.

I do not think Mariah needs  Meri to help her “get settled” whatever THAT  means.  Meri’s daughter is already living with her lover. She does not need her Mom to help her settle in..... Meri  is a mess anyway, and imbalanced. Seems Mariah just wants to get away from The whole crazy family including her Mother.

Respected Contributor

He is very controlling, and is a ham- Christine is spineless follower.  Meri is a total bore. If she owns an Inn, why isn’t she ever there??  

I have got to stop watching..but it’s like a train wreck, I can’t help it, lol!  🤣

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden  I also get the impression that Mariah just wants to get away from all of them.

Respected Contributor

I only watched the last 2 shows don't know too much but don't think the women know they are getting one house. I think the women get along together than they do with him. Creeped me out when he talked to the builder about extra installation for the bedroom walls or sound proof it. Wish someone could explain the law of our country to these women, we can only be married to one person at a time the rest are mistresses. How many children does he have? This guy is trying to build his own compound in the middle of the woods. Let's hope no more mistresses in the near future,

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@this is my nic wrote:

@lenapecci 

Besides making that info known on a nationwide tv show, all plans have to be approved by the county or municipality.  Then the building will be inspected numerous times during construction.  If what he said is true, no multi family structures on that land, the plans shouldn't be approved.  This building will be huge, multiple bedrooms and all those kitchens! 

I can just imagine the wives' reactions to his idea for them all to be under one roof.  He may not survive! 

Especially simce Robyn wants 7 bedrooms just for her and her kids. They are never going to want to live in one big unit.  I am doubting they will want to give up their own rentals.

If for some reason this big, gigantic house gets approved by all the wives and the county - wait til Meri finds out that's she's only been alloted 1500 square feet and Robyn's getting 3500!

That's all she really needs because she doesn't have anyone home with her but when they were building the LV houses she wasn't having any of that then.

Honored Contributor
@sissel wrote:

I only watched the last 2 shows don't know too much but don't think the women know they are getting one house. I think the women get along together than they do with him. Creeped me out when he talked to the builder about extra installation for the bedroom walls or sound proof it. Wish someone could explain the law of our country to these women, we can only be married to one person at a time the rest are mistresses. How many children does he have? This guy is trying to build his own compound in the middle of the woods. Let's hope no more mistresses in the near future,

@sissel   They do know the law. That’s part of the reason why they were living in Las Vegas and now moving to Flagstaff.  Several years ago they were in Utah, fought the government and won temporarily.  Plural marriage then became a crime so they had to leave the state to keep their family intact.  I’m not sure on the kid count but I think it’s somewhere around 18, including Robyn’s older kids that Kody adopted. There is only one legal marriage between Kody and the sister wives, his and Robyn’s.  Meri was Kody’s first wife but she volunteered to divorce him a few years back so Kody could marry Robyn and adopt her children from her prior marriage.  Their belief is that the other  relationships are spiritual marriages.  I don’t agree with any of it, just explaining.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't see these women just moving and upsetting there lives just for Robins son.   They are all strong willed women from what I've seen through all the years I've watched this show.   I really feel that !ody wants to move and convinced all of them  on that.   Robin may be the only wife married legally ,  but Janelle and Christine are far from push overs..   His big compound house is not going to go over well I don't feel ,city coding won't allow it most likely .  And selling it would be impossible unless a polygamist family.

Honored Contributor

Last week I said that Kody would try to get the women all in one house because I don't trust him and had a feeling he'd try something like that.

Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  I am so confused about why they must leave Las Vegas.  Maybe you can explain that to me. I was under the impression it was all financial when Kody first started talking about "needing" to leave.  But now, with the costs in Flagstaff they are throwing about, that makes absolutely no sense! Why does Kody really think they must leave?

Help me understand this whole thing, if it actually is understandable!  LOL Thanks.

Honored Contributor
I don't get it either. I know the wives did say they have moved 19 times. Christine actually said she does not want to stay anywhere forever. Very strange. They each have lovely homes in the culdesac. I think it's strange that none of the wives have mentioned robyns son going to college in Arizona.