Honored Contributor

I found this pic of Robyn's ex-husband online. He was arrested for domestic abuse in January and lives in Montana.

image.png

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I found this pic of Robyn's ex-husband online. He was arrested for domestic abuse in January and lives in Montana.

image.png

Good thing she got away from him.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

image.png

Good thing she got away from him.

@sunshine 919  Yes. He kind of looks like Kody lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Ewww, he's kind of creepy looking @colliemom4 .  What kind of man gives up his kids and lets another man adopt them?  Piece of trash.  

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@chessylady wrote:

The article I read said that three of the wives are renting in Flaggstaff and Christine has purchased a house.  All the rents are in the $3000 to $5,000 a month. Robin is in the biggest rental. They have bought property for new houses. Meri got the biggest lot which is 4 acres. Some say it is a bribe so she will continue to film and stay as a wife. Who will be the next to marry? I would like to see Mariah marry her girlfriend but that would not go over very well with all the conservatives watching the show.

Christine had money to purchase a home?

I just wonder where Meri came up with the money  after purchasing that bed and breakfast in Utah? And Robyn as well ,   That's a hefty rental !   Her house must have sold for a lot.  It is a sellers market.

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Ewww, he's kind of creepy looking @colliemom4 .  What kind of man gives up his kids and lets another man adopt them?  Piece of trash.  

@Citrine1  I agree with you. He looks nuts too!

Respected Contributor

what really skeeves me out, is when you are having your "alone time" with Cody, and knowing that he is having "alone time" with two other women.  in this day and age, all that "sharing".... you could have something small like a yeast infection, or some such thing, and not be able to easily get rid of it. it just gets passed back and forth. blech.

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Citrine1  There was some kind of abuse in Robyn's first marriage.  The first husband may have lost custody because of it.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Citrine1  There was some kind of abuse in Robyn's first marriage.  The first husband may have lost custody because of it.

Robyn's first husband just never wanted anything to do with the kids. He is the one that filed a divorce from Robyn.

Honored Contributor

I also wonder where they get all of the money for multiple expensive homes and properties?  Then there are the weddings.  To have a wedding at what looks to be an expensive place for dinner for 100 guests then another 400 for an after party for dancing & refreshments has to be pricey!

Wonder what TLC pays them?