Trusted Contributor

Other forums state is was all for Robyn. Her son Dayton got accepted to college in Flagstaff. 

It seems unfair that everyone had to be uprooted for a step brother to go to college. 

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sissel wrote:

I never watch this show but nothing else on so I wonder what is going on with him to afford this huge family & husband sharing isn't my way. The venue was so pretty was it in NV? Didn't care for the hats but the Royals wear them guess it's a European thing. Also they are moving to AZ so got land, have to get utilities put in & build which is a huge expense. Maybe the woman work plus the money from the show will pay for it. I just don't understand why these women are attracted to this lifestyle.

I believe the wedding was in Utah? I may be wrong.

@colliemom4   Your right  it was in Salt Lake.   I've been to this resturant for dinner ,  it's a beautiful venue for a wedding ,  the grounds and mountains are just breathtaking! 

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sissel wrote:

I never watch this show but nothing else on so I wonder what is going on with him to afford this huge family & husband sharing isn't my way. The venue was so pretty was it in NV? Didn't care for the hats but the Royals wear them guess it's a European thing. Also they are moving to AZ so got land, have to get utilities put in & build which is a huge expense. Maybe the woman work plus the money from the show will pay for it. I just don't understand why these women are attracted to this lifestyle.

I believe the wedding was in Utah? I may be wrong.

@colliemom4   Your right  it was in Salt Lake.   I've been to this resturant for dinner ,  it's a beautiful venue for a wedding ,  the grounds and mountains are just breathtaking! 

@Kitty Galore  Thanks for the info. I've been to Utah but not Salt Lake. It's beautiful! She was fortunate to have her wedding at such a lovely venue.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

After watching last night, I've decided that Christine is a phony.

It was just the way she spoke and acted when Mitch showed her the licenses and thinking back - the way she acted when Mykelti went to her to tell her she wanted to get married.

I am noticing that too.  A few weeks ago I decided that Christine is not what she seems.  Not liking her much this season.  Not sure who is really in love with Kody. I use to see chemistry between him and Robyn and now she seems to pretty much ignore him until they are all on camera to do their comments between segments.

Trusted Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

I find this show interesting, but I suspect that the "bulk" of their money may now come from the series.  I'm sure each cast member is getting a "good" salary.

What is the saying, different strokes for different folks.  I don't think I could or would enjoy the multiple wives lifestyle for "ME".

Now, when I can have THREE HUBBYS....THE ROCK, ROMAN REIGNS, and I"ll have to find another man..... UM....let me think....for a second.....Okay... I'll take a SINGER...Maxwell..

LET ME KNOW!!!

I find it so funny that it is always the 'MEN" with the multiple wives.

@Happiness Is Inside JOB   You can have The Rock, but Roman Reigns is mine.  And NO, I'm not willing to share.  LOL LOL  Woman LOL

Citrine2

Roman is one sexy sexy man!  I don't think I would know how to ACT!😣😈😈😈

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Aspyn's dress is really nice.

@sunshine 919  I loved her dress. She's a pretty girl too.

Yes, her dress is pretty, she made a pretty bride. That being said, it didn't  fit her well. The back looked horrible.

Esteemed Contributor

Isn't that the truth @Happiness Is Inside JOB !  I'd probably faint if he got too close to me.  hahahaha

Speaking of RR, wrestling (Monday night RAW) was in Philadelphia two weeks ago and I was there with my grandson and some other family members.  I was super excited when Roman Reigns came out to the ring.  He and Seth Rollins (another favorite of mine) opened the show.  He's every bit as handsome in person, if not more so.  Of course, our seats weren't super close, but close enough that I could see!  

Honored Contributor

@lenapecci wrote:

Other forums state is was all for Robyn. Her son Dayton got accepted to college in Flagstaff. 

It seems unfair that everyone had to be uprooted for a step brother to go to college. 

@lenapecci   I guess they plan for him to live at home while attending college, otherwise, no need to be in the same state as the college.

Trusted Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Isn't that the truth @Happiness Is Inside JOB !  I'd probably faint if he got too close to me.  hahahaha

Speaking of RR, wrestling (Monday night RAW) was in Philadelphia two weeks ago and I was there with my grandson and some other family members.  I was super excited when Roman Reigns came out to the ring.  He and Seth Rollins (another favorite of mine) opened the show.  He's every bit as handsome in person, if not more so.  Of course, our seats weren't super close, but close enough that I could see!  

Oh, I am so jealous!!!!

I must admit, I am willing to SHARE Roman!!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

The article I read said that three of the wives are renting in Flaggstaff and Christine has purchased a house.  All the rents are in the $3000 to $5,000 a month. Robin is in the biggest rental. They have bought property for new houses. Meri got the biggest lot which is 4 acres. Some say it is a bribe so she will continue to film and stay as a wife. Who will be the next to marry? I would like to see Mariah marry her girlfriend but that would not go over very well with all the conservatives watching the show.

Christine had money to purchase a home?