Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Aspyn's dress is really nice.

@sunshine 919  I loved her dress. She's a pretty girl too.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I know Kody wants them to eventually all move into one home.

They told him that is never going to happen lol.  These women love have their own spaces.  I am not sure they even want to live in the same general.  They are not renting houses near each other.  They had the perfect set up in Las Vegas.  Like Asypn said on the clip for next week, what are they running away from.  I have read that the neighbors  really like them and say the kids are really nice and even use some of the kids for baby sitting. 

By the way Aspyn looked lovely.  It was so nice seeing how much she loves him.  I believe she has had a crush on him for a long time.  How sweet.  Glad she is not going for the plural marriage.  I can't see her sharing her man with anybody. lolSmiley Happy  Nice couple

Makelti's husband Tony, all I can say is wow.  Did not understand his hair.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I think the move was pretty much all for Robyn. I also think she is very much in charge of things, especially Kody. She looks to be the quiet sneaky one... imo

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Aspyn's dress is really nice.

@sunshine 919  I loved her dress. She's a pretty girl too.

Yes, a natural beauty.  I am impressed with how sweet these kids are.  It was so nice that she wanted all the moms to help her.  I guess out of all the nonsense with Kody the moms do seem to be good moms.  I like the relationship Meri has with all the kids.  During filming you can always spot kids with Meri.

Esteemed Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

I find this show interesting, but I suspect that the "bulk" of their money may now come from the series.  I'm sure each cast member is getting a "good" salary.

What is the saying, different strokes for different folks.  I don't think I could or would enjoy the multiple wives lifestyle for "ME".

Now, when I can have THREE HUBBYS....THE ROCK, ROMAN REIGNS, and I"ll have to find another man..... UM....let me think....for a second.....Okay... I'll take a SINGER...Maxwell..

LET ME KNOW!!!

I find it so funny that it is always the 'MEN" with the multiple wives.

@Happiness Is Inside JOB   You can have The Rock, but Roman Reigns is mine.  And NO, I'm not willing to share.  LOL LOL  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

I think the move was pretty much all for Robyn. I also think she is very much in charge of things, especially Kody. She looks to be the quiet sneaky one... imo

I agree @dogsx3 .  I think there's more to Robyn than meets the eye.  She's a lot more in control than she lets on.

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@dogsx3 wrote:

I agree @dogsx3 .  I think there's more to Robyn than meets the eye.  She's a lot more in control than she lets on.

Robin just sits back, If you notice she is the first one to have her rental a big one at that she says she is 5 minutes from the schools.  She is making sure her kids are ok.  It seems like the women found their own places on their own.  I don't think Kody had anything to do with their rentals.  Also Meri is taking her time because she does not have kids in school so  she can move when she feels like it.  Plus she is going to chicago to help Mariah get settled.  I can tell that these wives are doing their own thing.  He will probably wish they had stayed in the culdesac beccause he always knew what was going on.  Now he will not because the rentals are not near each other.

Honored Contributor

After watching last night, I've decided that Christine is a phony.

It was just the way she spoke and acted when Mitch showed her the licenses and thinking back - the way she acted when Mykelti went to her to tell her she wanted to get married.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

After watching last night, I've decided that Christine is a phony.

It was just the way she spoke and acted when Mitch showed her the licenses and thinking back - the way she acted when Mykelti went to her to tell her she wanted to get married.

@CelticCrafter  I don't care much for Christine. I read that she was raised in a wealthy family. Maybe that has something to do with why she is the way she is. I realize others here like her. I've just always found her to be strange.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I know Kody wants them to eventually all move into one home.

They told him that is never going to happen lol.  These women love have their own spaces.  I am not sure they even want to live in the same general.  They are not renting houses near each other.  They had the perfect set up in Las Vegas.  Like Asypn said on the clip for next week, what are they running away from.  I have read that the neighbors  really like them and say the kids are really nice and even use some of the kids for baby sitting. 

By the way Aspyn looked lovely.  It was so nice seeing how much she loves him.  I believe she has had a crush on him for a long time.  How sweet.  Glad she is not going for the plural marriage.  I can't see her sharing her man with anybody. lolSmiley Happy  Nice couple

Makelti's husband Tony, all I can say is wow.  Did not understand his hair.Smiley Happy

@sunshine 919  Right. I know they told him they wanted their own homes yet I don't trust him. I feel he will try to get them all in one home. I guess we'll see. I'm not saying they'll go for it lol.