Esteemed Contributor

seems as though Cody has a wanderlust.   I would hate to be those wives that are now established in there nice homes that they spent so much time building to there specs and in a location that seems ideal fir there lifestyle ,  close to each other and no neighbors now they have to pick up and start all over again. 

One thing I was thinking about last night while watching is if the polygamy thing is the problem fir them not bing able to move back to Utah which Cody and supposedly they all would love to do why doesn't Cody end his  marriage with Robyn  ,  they can still be together as husband and wife just as he is with they other wife's ,  but as long as he isn't legally married to any of the wives then it isn't polygamy??😏.   No one can stop peop,e from living together that certainly isn't against the law anywhere😏. 

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

I really think MERI want's OUT!!! I would not be surprised if in a few years she leaves after the show if off the air.

Once the kids are all grown what will any of them have in common? I didn't realize Robyn's oldest son is college aged. He certainly doesn't look anything like her.

@colliemom4   They will have tons of grandchildren in common, lol.  Cody's hair looked better last night, got a cut and looks like a coloring.

@mousiegirl  Hi. That's true, but I'm still hesitant to believe it will keep them together.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I really think MERI want's OUT!!! I would not be surprised if in a few years she leaves after the show if off the air.

Once the kids are all grown what will any of them have in common? I didn't realize Robyn's oldest son is college aged. He certainly doesn't look anything like her.

@colliemom4   They will have tons of grandchildren in common, lol.  Cody's hair looked better last night, got a cut and looks like a coloring.

@mousiegirl  Hi. That's true, but I'm still hesitant to believe it will keep them together.

@colliemom4   The whole situation is bizarre, lol.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I don't think it will keep them together.  They are already living in seperate houses in AZ.  I think needing help with younger kids kept them together.  They do not need each other as much.  I think that is why Kody wants one big house.  I cannot see that happening.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

seems as though Cody has a wanderlust.   I would hate to be those wives that are now established in there nice homes that they spent so much time building to there specs and in a location that seems ideal fir there lifestyle ,  close to each other and no neighbors now they have to pick up and start all over again. 

One thing I was thinking about last night while watching is if the polygamy thing is the problem fir them not bing able to move back to Utah which Cody and supposedly they all would love to do why doesn't Cody end his  marriage with Robyn  ,  they can still be together as husband and wife just as he is with they other wife's ,  but as long as he isn't legally married to any of the wives then it isn't polygamy??😏.   No one can stop peop,e from living together that certainly isn't against the law anywhere😏. 

@Kitty Galore   Yes, Cody definitely has the wanderlust.  Here is a link:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/utah-gov-signs-law-aimed-at-polygamy/

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl   I did not know it was possible for that rat nest of hair  of his to ever LOOK BETTER.

Respected Contributor

Maybe Kody is looking to find a new wife.

I have never understood why they would fear jail when Kody is only married to one woman-legal. And why moving all the timeWoman Frustrated

I would kick Kody to the curb.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore   Yes, Cody definitely has the wanderlust.  Here is a link:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/utah-gov-signs-law-aimed-at-polygamy/

@mousiegirl   Thanks for the link ,   Well it looks as though Salt lake , well actually Utah isn't going to change the law anytime soon.  Cody figures he has to choose soe where else to move if they plan to.    From what I've read they already have moved.  I still feel if he isnt legally married to any one wife they could have moved back .  Although them bring so high profile that most likely wouldn't work in Utah at this point.

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

The article I read said that three of the wives are renting in Flaggstaff and Christine has purchased a house.  All the rents are in the $3000 to $5,000 a month. Robin is in the biggest rental. They have bought property for new houses. Meri got the biggest lot which is 4 acres. Some say it is a bribe so she will continue to film and stay as a wife. Who will be the next to marry? I would like to see Mariah marry her girlfriend but that would not go over very well with all the conservatives watching the show.