Honored Contributor

I would like to know what he's running away from.

He's he!! bent on leaving Las Vegas.

My heart breaks for Janelle's son.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I used to watch this show a long time ago now and then.  I haven't watched it in maybe 2 years.

I can't figure out where they get the money to buy all of the things (i.e. houses, cars, etc) they do.

I mean the people I know (and myself) have to work and save to get things.  What do these people do for a living?  How do they get so much money?

It seems like they are always moving and I don't mean moving down the street.....they move state to state.

I live in Va, I hope they don't come to Virginia.

LOl they are going to Arizona.  I know they get paid from TLC.  But They not only purchase houses they have them built.  I believe they are building houses in Arizona.  Their houses are not small either.  I guess TLC is paying them a lot because they have been on for awhile.  

I still can't figure out how - if the market is about to crash as he claims, it makes sense to sell their current houses only to spend money to move and then buy 4 new houses.  And if they do what they did the last time, they'll want to have the houses built to their specifications while they rent in the interim.  I don't see how this is a financial win.

Respected Contributor

I admit to  watching the trainwreck. Smiley Very Happy  The scene at the end of the show where Meri opened the Inn where Kody asked her to go outside and watch the sunset was one of the saddest things I have ever seen.  She seems to truly "want" him and he didn't even put his arm around her.   In all of my almost 70 years, I have never been in that position and it would just be horrible.

I cannot imagine the pain of loving somebody who didn't "want" me.

Valued Contributor

He sure draped his arm around her shoulders when they were at the

lot that Robin liked, so he could lure her in to agree on it too!

ALL about Kody Brown and Nobody else!

Feel horrible for Janell's son.  He will lose his scholarship !!!

Valued Contributor

I wish she had pulled away from him a little when he

did that, or at least, said, "oh...so NOW you want to get

cozySmiley Frustrated 

Respected Contributor

I've watched for a few minutes a few times.  All I can say is OMG he is so gross!  How can he even get ONE wife?  The dude is just creepy looking with his ugly hair. Nothing even remotely attractive about him.

Honored Contributor

I read today that they are all renting houses at this point, not sure where Cody is staying.  The houses are not close to each other at all.

Trusted Contributor

Kody comes off as quite the con man. The Las Vegas homes were in the wives names not his.

Then he demands everyone picks up and moves. They all follow blindly. I will never understand that.

And how do they afford to move and expect to buy land and new homes without having sold the Vegas homes.

Today I googled to see if the homes have sold. I found that Christine's house has been on the market for 232 days, and Christines for 143 days. The prices for both combined are listed for over 1 million dollars. This is proably why they are renting.

Then looking into buying smaller homes in Flagstaff for more money than the Vegas homes. How does that help them financially.

This is all very shady.       

Esteemed Contributor

Did Janelle's son actually move with them?  I don't see why he couldn't have stayed and lived with his sister Maddie (the married one with the baby) - until school was over.  It was brought up at one point.  I think it is cruel to take him away from everything that he has achieved.

Valued Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Did Janelle's son actually move with them?  I don't see why he couldn't have stayed and lived with his sister Maddie (the married one with the baby) - until school was over.  It was brought up at one point.  I think it is cruel to take him away from everything that he has achieved.

Agree 100%    I am so sad for that boy and all the kids that don't want to go!!!