Honored Contributor

Watshing sister wives.  Kody gets more and more annoying.  Why would he think he should be any part of the grand opening of the Inn.

Occasional Contributor

I thought the same thing.  He had nothing to do with the financing, renovation, decoration - nothing with anything so why is he up there helping Meri to cut the ribbon to open the inn up? 

He keeps talking about moving from NV because they can theoretically take all his assets due to polygamy.  Well, Kody - then why did you move there in the first place?

Now apparently he wants to move just for the sake of moving.

This show is really becoming tiresome - why not just call it the "Meri Therapy Show".

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why you ladies keep watching this loser?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@astrodome wrote:

I thought the same thing.  He had nothing to do with the financing, renovation, decoration - nothing with anything so why is he up there helping Meri to cut the ribbon to open the inn up? 

He keeps talking about moving from NV because they can theoretically take all his assets due to polygamy.  Well, Kody - then why did you move there in the first place?

Now apparently he wants to move just for the sake of moving.

This show is really becoming tiresome - why not just call it the "Meri Therapy Show".

Lol

Honored Contributor

It seems like most of them are always in a bad mood. I refuse to believe they are happy.

Respected Contributor

I saw a little bit of it while flipping channels.  They are all wackos.  Kody mentioned Aspyn is his oldest daughter.  Wouldn't his daughter with Merrie be the oldest since she was his first wife? 

Honored Contributor

@Catty2 wrote:

I saw a little bit of it while flipping channels.  They are all wackos.  Kody mentioned Aspyn is his oldest daughter.  Wouldn't his daughter with Merrie be the oldest since she was his first wife? 

@Catty2  They are the same age though Aspyn is about six months older than Mariah.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Watshing sister wives.  Kody gets more and more annoying.  Why would he think he should be any part of the grand opening of the Inn.

Because he is following a script?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Highlighted
Contributor

No.  Meri had difficulty getting pregnant. The order of the wives has nothing to do with the birth order of the children.

Respected Contributor

Kody and Meri didn't have their daughter right away. And by the time they had Mayria he had a second wife. I believe it was Kristine.