Honored Contributor

Sister Wives News

[ Edited ]

According to the Chicago Tribune the film crew, as well as Robyn, Janelle, Meri, Christine, and Kody were shooting scenes around the city over Memorial Day weekend. The family was in town to visit with Mariah Brown. Mariah and her fiancee, Audrey Kriss, moved to Chicago in August for school. Mariah is pursuing a graduate degree at Loyola University. Before the plural family’s arrival in town, film crews were spotted out and about with Mariah and Audrey. The presence of the crew without Kody in tow led many to believe much of the season will focus on Mariah and Audrey’s engagement. Perhaps the season will wrap with yet another Brown family wedding.

The Brown family has some filming restrictions While Las Vegas was mostly open and welcoming to the Brown family, it looks like Flagstaff might not be the haven the family was after, at least as long as they film a television show. Right now, two of the four wives are living in no-film zones. Both Jenelle and Meri’s homes cannot be filmed in, according to eagle-eyed fans. Currently, Christine owns her own home in the Arizona city, and Robyn’s expansive rental property is film-friendly, but that leaves the film crew out in the cold. The Browns have also been forced to find a warehouse where they can film interview segments and reunion shows, an issue they had not previously encountered in Las Vegas.

When will the next season of Sister Wives air? TLC has not announced whether or not they’ve renewed the show for a 14th season, but with film crews popping up around the family it is safe to assume they will be back. Without an official date from the production company, however, fans will have to hang back and wait for an announcement. If the 14th season follows the same progression as previous seasons, the newest season will likely air in the winter of 2020. The first episode of Season 13 aired in January 2019, with the final tell-all episode wrapping up the season in April. If TLC stays on schedule, fans can expect to see the Brown family sooner rather than later.

Honored Contributor

I can not imagine another season! Last season was SO BORING.

Honored Contributor

I would hate to have film crews in my neighborhood on a regular basis.  

Honored Contributor

Mariah and Audrey

Honored Contributor

I am SO done with this s c r e w y bunch , mainly Kody and the women. The only one IMO who has any sense is Meri, going out on her own.

I won't be watching this mess.

Honored Contributor

Sorry......but these people should NOT be celebrities

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

I wonder if they regret leaving Las Vegas? Especially without being able to not film in two of the locations.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I can not imagine another season! Last season was SO BORING.

@SeaMaiden  Yes it was. People here were wondering if it was coming back on though so I thought I'd post about it.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I am SO done with this s c r e w y bunch , mainly Kody and the women. The only one IMO who has any sense is Meri, going out on her own.

I won't be watching this mess.

@Love my grandkids  I can't stand Kody!

Honored Contributor

@lenapecci wrote:

I wonder if they regret leaving Las Vegas? Especially without being able to not film in two of the locations.

@lenapecci  Everyone except Robyn probably does.