Honored Contributor

Sister Wives Christine is engaged

I just saw this on Youtube.  She looks so happy.  I am very happy for her.  It seems she has not known her guy long but honestly we do not know how long she has known him.  When people are older they pretty much know what they want.  Christine certainly knows what she does not want lol and that is Kody.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sister Wives Christine is engaged

I read about her engagement via People magazine. There was some sort of controversy about his first wife committing suicide and people saying she shouldn't marry him. He's got 8 kids and she has 6. Hope things work out for them.

Honored Contributor

I am happy for her...leaving her cult-like environment could not have been easy for her.  I respect her choice to leave and create a new and, hopefully, fulfilling and happy life in her future.

Trusted Contributor

I was surprised to hear about the engagement. After all she has been through I thought she might take her time and enjoy the single life for a while longer. Hopefully this works out for her and him. 

Respected Contributor

Oh my. Rebound romance, his first wife commited suicide, a total of 14 children in the mix.......I sure hope for her sake it's a loooooooooong engagement. Christine should enjoy her freedom for a bit before taking on all that. Sure don't want a "frying pan to fire" for this lovely lady. I wish her well.

Trusted Contributor

I personally don't think she should go into this relationship so soon.My goodness use some sense.To top it all all those kids make me wonder!.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it's a big mistake jumping again so soon into this. What really bothers me, is her having the nerve to ask for help from all wedding  in Utah for help with wedding. After purchasing  an over 700,000 home. I have lost all or any respect for all of them..