Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

Meri’s affect just makes me stabby. 

@GenXmuse   I haven't had cable nor have I seen the series in years.  Your comment made me chuckle.

Last time I saw this show I think Robyn was cranking out her first kid with Kody. 

It seemed to me, back then, that Meri had self esteem issues over not being able to have more than one child.

Janelle seemed to go with the flow.

Christine has jealousy issues.

Robyn cried alot, ha ha.

Frankly I'm amazed the show is still on TV.  I catch up on what's going on when I read these threads.  Why Meri would need to rent such a large house is beyond me unless she has her co-workers from her online business over alot.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor
I read that Meri’s house has an elevator? A lot of home for a single occupant with a part-time spouse.

Kody flat out said that new property is zoned for single family residence only. I don’t see the county approving a place with 5 kitchens.

All this drama over not having money to help Meri with the mortgage on the B&B and they turn around and dump a huge sum of money into undeveloped property and 4 homes with rents/mortgages in AZ before the homes in LV have sold. Ridiculous. And this is after taking a huge pay cut from TLC to keep the show on-air. Is it any wonder they have a past history of bankruptcies?
Honored Contributor
PS
I must say I do like the kids. Some of them seem to have more common sense than their parents. I feel bad for the older kids moving during their high school years. That’s tough.
Honored Contributor
@highmaintenancejan wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

I’d rather see the wives in a Life after Cody series.  I can’t even with this guy. 

HIS HAIR !!!!! Woman Frustrated Woman Tongue

He must think himself a modern day Samson. 

Honored Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

I’d rather see the wives in a Life after Cody series.  I can’t even with this guy. 

@GenXmuse   You mean you don't like this?

image.png

Respected Contributor

Just looking at the house plans this must be a multimillion dollar project. Each wife gets their own washer/dryer just thinking about all the appliances & furnishing it which is a huge expense too. Looks like an apt. building. His 1st wife should just leave him, she doesn't seem to want to be involved in this move. 

Respected Contributor

@Leggett28 

I also wondered what Kody did for a living so I researched that online.  Evidently, he has had several businesses;  every one of them failed.  So, the show is his job.  Meri sells LaLa Roe clothes and Janelle has a real estate license.  Seems neither Christine nor Robyn work outside their homes. 

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

@GenXmuse   You mean you don't like this?

image.png

Oh gawd, no!! He’s a legend in his own mind. 

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

@Leggett28 

I also wondered what Kody did for a living so I researched that online.  Evidently, he has had several businesses;  every one of them failed.  So, the show is his job.  Meri sells LaLa Roe clothes and Janelle has a real estate license.  Seems neither Christine nor Robyn work outside their homes. 

I believe Robyn still runs My Sister Wives' Closet online. Not sure that it does alot of business. I haven't heard of Christine working in years - not since the short-lived thought of getting her real estate license like Janelle.

Esteemed Contributor

Did we ever find out why they moved to Arizona???  It looked as though the wives didn't really to move - and Kody was adamant.  Why didn't they just gang up on him and tell him "NO' - I mean, no reason was ever given.  They have such nice homes too.  Oh well........