Super Contributor

Just watched the new season of Sinner with Bill Pullman. It was very good.

Honored Contributor

@fingerlakesny wrote:

Just watched the new season of Sinner with Bill Pullman. It was very good.

@fingerlakesny I thought this series was cancelled, or did you watch last season's? I really liked it as well, not sure why they cancelled it??

Super Contributor

I thought it was canceled too. I was going through Netflix, and it was on the top 10 to watch and it said new episodes and sure enough they are. 

Honored Contributor

@fingerlakesny wrote:

I thought it was canceled too. I was going through Netflix, and it was on the top 10 to watch and it said new episodes and sure enough they are. 

@fingerlakesny hmmm. Might have to get Netflix for sure now! Thx for posting!

Respected Contributor

The Sinner HAS been cancelled. Netflix picked up the final season, which is season 4. It was the weakest season of all imo.

Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

The Sinner HAS been cancelled. Netflix picked up the final season, which is season 4. It was the weakest season of all imo.

aahhh. Ok thanks for the explanation. I already saw that season, I saw them all and yes the last one was the weakest 

Trusted Contributor

I watched the season 4 series last week on Netflix, it was okay and I agree the weakest of the Sinner series, thought Frances Fisher was good as Meg.

Contributor

The final season was on regular tv many months ago.  It just finally made it to Netflix.