Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 350
Registered: ‎11-13-2010

Just watched the new season of Sinner with Bill Pullman. It was very good.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,351
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@fingerlakesny wrote:

Just watched the new season of Sinner with Bill Pullman. It was very good.


@fingerlakesny I thought this series was cancelled, or did you watch last season's? I really liked it as well, not sure why they cancelled it??

Super Contributor
Posts: 350
Registered: ‎11-13-2010

I thought it was canceled too. I was going through Netflix, and it was on the top 10 to watch and it said new episodes and sure enough they are. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,351
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@fingerlakesny wrote:

I thought it was canceled too. I was going through Netflix, and it was on the top 10 to watch and it said new episodes and sure enough they are. 


@fingerlakesny hmmm. Might have to get Netflix for sure now! Thx for posting!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,097
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

The Sinner HAS been cancelled. Netflix picked up the final season, which is season 4. It was the weakest season of all imo.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,351
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@Ainhisg wrote:

The Sinner HAS been cancelled. Netflix picked up the final season, which is season 4. It was the weakest season of all imo.


aahhh. Ok thanks for the explanation. I already saw that season, I saw them all and yes the last one was the weakest 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 926
Registered: ‎05-04-2020

I watched the season 4 series last week on Netflix, it was okay and I agree the weakest of the Sinner series, thought Frances Fisher was good as Meg.

Contributor
Posts: 66
Registered: ‎06-10-2015

The final season was on regular tv many months ago.  It just finally made it to Netflix.