Respected Contributor

At 9:00 channel PBS WNET, 513 (NY) . Classic musical with Gene Kelly, Debbie Reynolds and Donald O'Connor. 

Happy Mother's Day!đź‘© 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Re: Singin' In The Rain Tonight

I absolutely love this movie. Thank you for the heads up!

Honored Contributor

I'm a big Debbie fan.  Thanks for the info.  

Esteemed Contributor

An all-time favorite.  Lovely - thank you.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

So many ground-breaking musical numbers in this movie.  A tour de force for all involved!

Respected Contributor

I have seen this movie SO MANY TIMES that my husband automatically DVR's it when he sees it playing!  Woman LOL

Denise
Honored Contributor

When Gene Kelly dances in the rain and sings the happy, light hearted Singin'In The Rain, a  big smile always covers my face. I sing along and out loud, love the movie and especially this scene!  I haven't danced to it yet, maybe one day I will !!!!!! A classic!!!!

Honored Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

When Gene Kelly dances in the rain and sings the happy, light hearted Singin'In The Rain, a  big smile always covers my face. I sing along and out loud, love the movie and especially this scene!  I haven't danced to it yet, maybe one day I will !!!!!! A classic!!!!

When my son was about 5 years old. He grabbed an umbrella and recreated that scene in our driveway in the pouring rain. It is one of my favorite memories.

I can not help but smile watching that scene, no matter how many times I have watched Singing in the Rain. Also, the scene when Gene Kelly is tap dancing in roller skates in the movie It's Always Fair Weather. I can't help but smile watching that scene too.

Honored Contributor

Drizzella !

What a great memory of your son dancing in the rain with his umbrella recreating that great scene!  I can imagine how you must have felt and still treasure the memory.  Some movies make us happy when we watch and certainly Singin' in the Rain is on the top of the list!

Esteemed Contributor

One of my very favorites!!  Can't even count how many times I have seen that movie!!  Love the "story", the music and the acting! 

Have always been a Debbie fan...had a best friend that looked so much like her!!  Love the Gene K. dancing...he was a master!! And never thought that Donald O'Connor got his just dues in movieland...