Esteemed Contributor

Singer/Actor/Dancer Chris Brown accused of rape

A day before the Grammys in 2009, Chris Brown was prosecuted for brutally assaulting Rihanna and threatening to kill her. After a media-filled court case, he was issued a restraining order and court-ordered community service. He was ordered to stay away from Rihanna, and his record sales and concerts plummeted. Rihanna, on the other hand, flourished with a new strong, independent identity.

This is the guy that Rihanna went out with.  He beat her up.  He needs to jail time if this turns out to be true.  He got away easy with beating up Rihanna.

Chris Brown Finally Opens On Fight With Rihanna, Declares ...

A woman has accused singer Chris Brown of drugging and raping her in December 2020.

Per documents filed on Jan. 27 in a Los Angeles County Court and seen by People magazine, the 32 year old is accused of inviting a woman — only identified as Jane Doe — onto a yacht docked at Sean “Diddy” Combs’ home in Miami Beach’s Star Beach, under the assumption that she and Brown would discuss her music aspirations.

The woman, who is a musician as well as a model, dancer, and choreographer, alleges that she and Brown chatted about her music before the “With You” gave her a mixed drink that she believes was “drugged” due to her “sudden, unexplained change in consciousness.” Doe then alleges that Brown “threw” her on the bed, where he raped her.

Doe claims that the next day, Brown texted her to say he did not remember their encounter well, and told her to take emergency contraception, which she did.

Doe states that she met up with Brown twice more after their initial encounter to discuss music — once in January 2021, where a female producer was present, and again in August 2021. During their August encounter at Brown’s home, the artist allegedly became “irate” when she refused to go upstairs with him to his bedroom.

Doe, who says she experienced a great deal of emotional distress after her initial meeting with the singer, including panic attacks, is now suing Brown for $20 million dollars for charges that include sexual assault, battery, and rape.

Brown has not commented on the situation, however, in a since-expired Instagram Story posted on Jan. 28, he wrote, “Whenever I'm releasing music or projects, 'THEY' try to pull some real bulls***.”

Doe's attorney George Vrabeck told Yahoo in a statement, "Ariel Mitchell and I intend to hold ALL parties accountable so that we might begin to eradicate this behavior from our society. Our client deserves justice. The same justice that all victims of sexual abuse deserve."

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Re: Singer/Actor/Dancer Chris Brown accused of rape

Well this lady isn't famous.  So unfortunately it will probably go nowhere.

Whether it's true or not, it shouldn't be played out in the media.

I hope it gets resolved one way or another.  She needs to be heard.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 @gertrudecloset 

maybe i'm reading your post incorrectly, are you insuating that Rihanna is unknown, and deserves to be heard???

if that is correct what planet are you living on?  this is OLD news. 

Esteemed Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 @gertrudecloset 

maybe i'm reading your post incorrectly, are you insuating that Rihanna is unknown, and deserves to be heard???

if that is correct what planet are you living on?  this is OLD news. 

No I'm not saying that.  The story I provided calls the new accuser Jane Doe.  I have no idea what annabelle is talking about.  I posted the picture of Rihanna and Chris for those who don't remember them as a means for the discussion of this story.  There is no photo of Ms. "Doe." @kittyloo .

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No I'm saying that the young girl is probablyNOT as famous as Rihanna so (unfortunately)  it (probably) won't get the publicity Rihanna did.

Then I said it's probably best to not be judged (played out) in the media.

Now why you ask?  Unless this girl has a lot of people in her life (like Rihanna did); unfortunately the haters are going to chew her up and spit her out.

There are people who have miserable lives and they hide behind the computer so they can make other's lives miserable.

I apologize if I didn't make what I meant clear.  I don't want to get zapped.

Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset @kittyloo @Annabellethecat66   

So, if I'm understanding the story correctly - after the first encounter with him where she thinks that she might have been drugged without her consent where she says he took advantage of her - she then met with him again twice?  I understand she brought someone with her the second time (smart move).  Was she alone the third time?  He became irate when she wouldn't consent to sleeping with him at the third "meeting" - does that mean he yelled at her?  Personally, I don't see how you can allege (irreversible) emotional damage from the first meeting, when she voluntarily went to additional meetings afterwards.   I mean, she didn't work for him - these were for her potential benefit only.

Esteemed Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@gertrudecloset @kittyloo @Annabellethecat66   

So, if I'm understanding the story correctly - after the first encounter with him where she thinks that she might have been drugged without her consent where she says he took advantage of her - she then met with him again twice?  I understand she brought someone with her the second time (smart move).  Was she alone the third time?  He became irate when she wouldn't consent to sleeping with him at the third "meeting" - does that mean he yelled at her?  Personally, I don't see how you can allege (irreversible) emotional damage from the first meeting, when she voluntarily went to additional meetings afterwards.   I mean, she didn't work for him - these were for her potential benefit only.

Yepper @moonandthestars .  If this is true, he should go to jail.  Remember a woman's defense is NO means, NO.  No matter how many times we meet up.

Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset I do agree that if true, the first meeting should have been reported - those are serious allegations!. No does mean No - absolutely.  However what is questionable to me is that she voluntarily chose, over time, to have more meetings with him after that first encounter.  So, I reserve judgement keeping in mind that sadly allegations made are not always truthful.  

Honored Contributor

There is NO mention that this "Jane Doe" ever went to the police and/or hospital after the 1st encounter, nor the police after encounter #2 & #3.  And on top of that waited a whole year before hiring an attorney?  Why?

Rihanna went to the police as well as the hospital immediately after her beat down by Chris.  The accidentally leaked on purpose photo was leaked to all the news outlets both national & international which I will NOT post here.  You can use your search engine to see them.

YET, she briefly reconciled w/Chris.

FWIW:  Karrueche Tran who plays Virginia on Claws was granted a 5-year restraining order against Brown in June 2017. 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I don't believe it. It doesn't have the ring of truth to it.  It is quite possible that they hooked up a time and she thought it would help her career.  It didn't so she's trying to get rich this way.  He's an easy target with his past.