Regular Contributor

Sick of hearing "C.E.O." on the Y & R!!!

They are running the CEO title into the ground for the last few months. I wish they would stop the race to be CEO soon. Also want the storyline about JT to finally end. Wonder how they will settle that. You know those 4 women are not going to the slammer!! Any thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Re: Sick of hearing "C.E.O." on the Y & R!!!

@Novemberbaby wrote:

They are running the CEO title into the ground for the last few months. I wish they would stop the race to be CEO soon. Also want the storyline about JT to finally end. Wonder how they will settle that. You know those 4 women are not going to the slammer!! Any thoughts?

@Novemberbaby  I think the Jabbott company should declare bankruptcy and every cast member over the age of 13 fired and start from the beginning. Fresh slate. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

The whole show is just sickening. Same old, same old, every day.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Frequent Contributor

No one is forcing you to watch it. Stop complaining & do something to make the world a better place!

Honored Contributor

@KringleB wrote:

No one is forcing you to watch it. Stop complaining & do something to make the world a better place!

Well now I've offered to take over writing the show... I'm just waiting for the ink to dry on the contract... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@KringleB wrote:

I enjoyed today's episode. It was nice seeing Faith. 

I also like Lola and hoping things will slowly improve. I still don't want it canceled...

Respected Contributor

It's like they play musical chairs with both the CEO jobs of Jabot & Newman!  If only it were that easy to step right into a head honcho/big cheese job with no prior learning of the ropes & getting up to speed on what's going on & how things work on day one just because of who you're related to!  Business know-how is not genetic, as they'd have us believe!

Honored Contributor

Warren Buffet needs to pick it up for a song and take over.

Poor JT wouldn't be looking too smart right about now. Hope they don't

dig him up .  Can you imagine going about your daily life as if nothing has

happened knowing what you did and worrying about who knows what ?

Such impossible and silly stories. Maybe JT busted the water line ?

ROFL

Honored Contributor

@Novemberbaby wrote:

@Novemberbaby

It's better than them saying "Chief Executive Officer" every time.   That's really at the bottom of my lists' complaints about  Y & R.   But, yes, it's gotten old.

Valued Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

The whole show is just sickening. Same old, same old, every day.

It has been that way since forever. I quit watching many years ago. Very frustrating silly story lines. I'm surprised it's still on the air. Back in the day, the word they used constantly was "liaison". LOL