Respected Contributor

Re: Shutting down Forums.....

The ending date is November 2nd. It's posted at the top of the page of Blogs and Forums. I never thought this would happen. I do not have a Facebook account and I won't start now.

Valued Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@TurnerGal 

Someone posted this link, not sure if copied it will work, you may have to cut and paste.

https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/support.html?redirectTerm=blogs

wow. this is unfortunate ~ especially reading this today ~ Facebook has been down for hours and they are attempting to send everyone there. 

Honored Contributor

Very bad idea. I use Facebook for family/friends stuff. I prefer to keep my posting on QVC Forums just that on the forums, not on facebook! Well hopefully enough people will complain!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 then they need to update the banner at the top of the forum page where it says the forums end on Nov 2

Esteemed Contributor

@possummink  I don't do Amazon prime but friends do and I will stop shopping QVC and shop there or at the Military PX with no shipping or tax!    

Respected Contributor

There's nothing next for me, I have zero interest in a FB account. I'm going to miss the Forums & know it's a big mistake to close them. I come here everyday to check the threads & while I'm here  search the website to see what's been on air, what's new, what's on sale & that's when I make a purchase. Oh well, it's a done deal so all that's left is making the best of it until the end. Be well everyone 💙.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am so very upset, I dont use Facebook, and this is my way of connecting. From Beauty to TV I have learned so much here. I really will feel so lost socially without this.  This leaves a huge hole in my heart.  Been here almost 19 years. 

Honored Contributor

HSN does have a similar forum but with much less traffic, maybe if they keep theirs we can all agree to meet over there. 

Honored Contributor

I know I will miss the Forums, but it's been a very long time since I made a purchase because of something I learned in the many hours I spend here.  Color me disappointed, but not really surprised.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@colliemom4 then they need to update the banner at the top of the forum page where it says the forums end on Nov 2

@GinaV24  They've obviously changed their mind. Other people saw them say it as well. It's mentioned on Community Chat's thread about the forums closing down.