Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shutting down Forums.....

@TurnerGal wrote:

Is there an annoucement saying there are going to shut down the forums?  It will make me sad.

@TurnerGal 

Go to the Top of the home page and you will see the annoucement. For more information you can Search the word Blog, and read about it.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

HSN does have a similar forum but with much less traffic, maybe if they keep theirs we can all agree to meet over there. 

@Shelbelle I would have to think the HSN forums will be gone too since Q and HSN are pretty much one and the same now.  

Esteemed Contributor

Huge mistake, QVC!  Please rethink that move!!! Many of your cutomers - including me - will never get on Facebook or any other social media format. 

I enjoy coming to this forum to read others' reviews, thoughts, opinions and suggestions.  And like many, I go to the website offerings after reading about the products on the threads. Often these items are products that I had never heard of or didnt know much about....

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

HSN does have a similar forum but with much less traffic, maybe if they keep theirs we can all agree to meet over there. 

@Shelbelle I would have to think the HSN forums will be gone too since Q and HSN are pretty much one and the same now.  

One can still hope, right ???

Honored Contributor

Things change daily since the first of the yr.

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

I sure hope this isn't their final decision because if it is,  BYE, BYE QVC!!!  I have shopped here for many many years and have loved using the Community Forums and have many friends here.  If QVC closes our friendships down, I will close QVC down as far as shopping.   

Amazon and many other places are easy to use and will recieve my shopping business.  LOVE the FREE SHIPPING ON AMAZON!! PRIME!!

@possummink   I so agree with all you said. I stated almost the same thing on another forum.

Respected Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

I only go the forums, if they are gone, there will no reason for me to go their website!

or buy their "stuff". have they thought of that?

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@TurnerGal wrote:

Is there an annoucement saying there are going to shut down the forums?  It will make me sad.

@TurnerGal  Within the past month or so someone on another forum here asked them if they were closing down and a mod came on and said no.

Yes, that sounds like QVC customer service.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I am so very upset, I dont use Facebook, and this is my way of connecting. From Beauty to TV I have learned so much here. I really will feel so lost socially without this.  This leaves a huge hole in my heart.  Been here almost 19 years. 

@Shelbelle   Wow! I'm sorry, didn't realize you've been here that many years. It's a loss for me after 10 yrs. I'm angry enough not to keep checking in until Nov.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@colliemom4 then they need to update the banner at the top of the forum page where it says the forums end on Nov 2

@GinaV24  Check this out

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Mods-I-Have-A-Question/m-p/7006099/highlight/true#M65768