Trusted Contributor

I'm sure the decision has been made and that is that!

I will miss the TV and Movies forum as I get so many great suggestions of shows/movies I would never have heard about.  In addition, shows that I would not have wanted to watch but got great reviews here so I tried and liked. 

Thanks to all for your suggestion, reviews and discussion over the years. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Shutting down Forums.....

@avid shopper I'm sure you are right, too because after all QVC "always" listens to its customers. 

Yes that is sarcasm you hear. I think it's a stupid decision but QVCs management has made so many of them, what's one more?

I will also miss the forums. Lots of great ideas and fun people here. I won't go to FB, not interested in that platform at all.

Honored Contributor

I sure hope this isn't their final decision because if it is,  BYE, BYE QVC!!!  I have shopped here for many many years and have loved using the Community Forums and have many friends here.  If QVC closes our friendships down, I will close QVC down as far as shopping.   

Amazon and many other places are easy to use and will recieve my shopping business.  LOVE the FREE SHIPPING ON AMAZON!! PRIME!!

Trusted Contributor

Is there an annoucement saying there are going to shut down the forums?  It will make me sad.

Respected Contributor

@TurnerGal 

Someone posted this link, not sure if copied it will work, you may have to cut and paste.

https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/support.html?redirectTerm=blogs

Esteemed Contributor

I only go the forums, if they are gone, there will no reason for me to go their website!

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

Is there an annoucement saying there are going to shut down the forums?  It will make me sad.

@TurnerGal  Within the past month or so someone on another forum here asked them if they were closing down and a mod came on and said no.

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@TurnerGal 

Someone posted this link, not sure if copied it will work, you may have to cut and paste.

https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/support.html?redirectTerm=blogs

I guess they changed their minds lol.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

That does stink.... I love these boards, and have been on them daily for the last 15+ years!  😢😢😢  Nothing ever changes for the better... my opinion. 

Respected Contributor

Dumb move.  I do a lot of shopping on the Q and usually start with the forums and seeing what everyone is chatting about.  

No forums means no reason to even log in to QVC, hence no reason to check the daily specials, what's recently been on, my wishlist, etc....

Hopefully the mods are moved to different jobs and not let go. 

bad idea. 

......You look like I need a drink.....