Honored Contributor

Re: Shows you no longer watch?

I stopped watching DWTS when they fired Tom Bergeron too. I also stopped watching the Law and Order shows and most of the news. 

There really isn't much on the networks that I've ever watched.  

Honored Contributor

I stopped watching DWTS after Tyra Banks took over and I certainly dont plan to subscribe to Disney + to pay to see it this season either......

I dont watch nor care for unfunny sitcoms, boring dramas, and talent and survival contests on ABC, CBS, NBC---🙄 I only watch NFL football and local news on regular broadcast channels ----

I watch TCM, Classic TV channels (METV, Antenna TV, Decades), The Game Show Network, PBS/Create, The NFL Network/Red Zone, Bally Sports (GO SPURS GO), Hallmark Mysteries, 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I stopped watching all cable news channels, almost all the programming on HGTV (occasionally watch House Hunters International, Lottery Dream Home, and Rennovation Island.), and most of the prime time offerings on CBS, NBC, and ABC.

I enjoy The Voice, Poker Tournaments, reruns of Tarek & Christina on Flip or Flop, Seasons 1-16 of the original Law & Order, and an occasional smattering of Hallmark movies to relax my mind.

The only sports I enjoy watching are men's PGA golf and women's WTA tennis. I watch both the women and the men during Grand Slam tournaments.

Strangely, I have to have the TV on to fall asleep. I use my stash of recordings set to play automatically and continuously. My favorite sleep aids are Flip or Flop and Law & Order.

Trusted Contributor

No longer watch:

Blue Bloods

DWTS

Gray's Anatomy

The Rookie

NCIS...any version

Never watched:

Any of the Housewives, Kardashians, Bachelor or Bachlorette, Survivor, Roseanne/Connors, Young Sheldon, and many more!

We watch: local news, FBI, Acorn, Britbox and an occasional episode of Raymond or Golden Girls

Esteemed Contributor

I never say never to any TV programming except for a certain news channel....but, no, I actually do, in fact, turn on that news channel from time to time to hear "their" take on events and developments. I am a chronic channel surfer....and may stop on a channel about most anything that catches my attention.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Stopped watching Dancing with the Stars when I had to pay for it and Tyra took over.

The Connors. Much to depressing and lame.

I spend most of the time watching Fox Business, Happy Days, Andy Griffith on Pluto and Frazier on Cozi. 

Honored Contributor

All the Housewives shows when Teresa flipped the table.  Lame.  So there's many franchises I never saw.  Boo Hoo.

Stopped watching Grey's when Heigle character marries a patient, who dies and she spend the entire episode on the floor crying.  What a waste of my time.....

That's all I can think of.

Esteemed Contributor

For me it’s DWTS, The Rookie, Masked Singer, 911 and 911 Lonestar

Honored Contributor

Like most of us, no longer watch DWTS. I limit the news, just enough to be aware but not despondent.

We don't find much on TV appealing. Britbox has Judi Dench and Mrs. Bouquet that is sometimes watched. Our main entertainment is old classic movies (i.e.,The Wizard of OZ) or lots of documentaries or a few favs (Matrix, all of M. Night Shyamalan and Christopher Nolan's films, Hobit, Harry Potter, Magical Egypt series, The Universe or Cosmos series - Neil deGrasse Tyson amazing narrator-, etc), which we watch on DVDs. Sometimes we find a treasure on the History channel, but mainly we rely on the DVD collection.

Honored Contributor

No longer watch Blacklist, NCIS, Chicago PD.  Still watch the Chicago Med & Fire, though. 

Doubtful I will keep watching Sheldon, since the cast changes are coming. 

Love re-runs of Frasier, Food & Cooking channel shows, Smitsonian and History channels. 

Anything with Sir David Attenborough narrating, even if I've seen it before.