Esteemed Contributor

Shows That Are Subject to Cancellation

I was reading today that these shows may be cancelled due to low ratings:

1. Conviction

2. Nortorious

3. Elementary

4. Blacklist

I think the Blacklist was boring due to the drama with Megan's baby. It just never moved on this season.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shows That Are Subject to Cancellation

I thought Notorious was only a fill-in show until Scandal comes back.  I have been watching and enjoy it very much.  Love Daniel Sunjata. 

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoyed Blacklist up until this season. I've stopped watching it this year. Am bummed when they mess with a good-running story line.

Trusted Contributor

The shows that I have read that could get cancelled and I like are Conviction, Notorious, Eyewitness, Quantico, and Code Black.  They all have different settings and different types of stars. 

Esteemed Contributor

I used to like Elementary,now the plots are laughable.  I've never watched any of the others mentioned.  Broadcast TV is,such a vast wasteland.  I really wish there was a comedy that was funny somewhere.  I need a laugh these days. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Frequent Contributor

I love the Big Bang Theory. That's the only comedy on TV I think is worth watching.

Valued Contributor

I still think "Modern Family" is pretty funny most of the time. The only shows I watch on the chopping block are "Eyewitness" and "Elementary". I hope they at least finish the season on "Eyewitness" so the bad guys get caught.