Esteemed Contributor

Re: Should Kanye Should Be Mad About

@lgfan wrote:

@manny2 "Once again look at the statistics of a male in the household that is not the biological father."

Some men specifically target single moms so they can have better access to children.

Yes, they do @lgfan  That is why we have to protect our children. If you limit access you prevent the problem. 

When I was watching Teresa Giudice interviewed she said she, and her boyfriend Louie, and youngest daughter just hung out one weekend laying in bed watching movies. I cringed. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I'm sure each one of those kids has a nanny.  I doubt Pete Davidson would be alone with any of her kids.  

I don't know what Pete Davidson's motive is one way or the other. @Bri369  What I do know is molestation crosses all lanes rich and poor. Even kids that have a nanny. Protect your children.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I'm sure each one of those kids has a nanny.  I doubt Pete Davidson would be alone with any of her kids.  

Seems like this thread is taking a strange turn...

It did get more broad @Bri369 as conversations do in the real world. I answered a post that questioned clergy, and relatives. I would read all the posts, and you will be up to date on the shift. 

Respected Contributor

@Bri369 "Seems like this thread is taking a strange turn..."

Many threads end up with a completely different topic.

Honored Contributor

I think it's unfair to say that Pete Davidson has a motive.  

I have no idea who her kids are around or what their motives may be.  Kim seems to travel a lot without them, and that would worry me more than Pete Davidson.

I am not naive to the fact that children get molested all the time by people who have access to them.  I'm sure Kim has a lot of people around her, security, house staff, and nannies.  

The whole situation just reeks of being a publicity stunt to me. 

Trusted Contributor

@Bri369
It took a strange term when posters started to allude to something strange between Pete and North. You can view the pics online. The whole family was riding around in the pink golf cart. Kim was sitting right there with the rest of the kids. North sat in the driver's seat with Pete to drive the cart. Big deal.
Teaching your kids to be wary of strangers and to be alert for anything untoward applies to sending your kids to church as well as being around friends and relatives. One is not safer than the other when it comes to history of child abuse.
Respected Contributor

@Bri369 "I think it's unfair to say that Pete Davidson has a motive."

I don't think anyone is saying Pete Davidson has a motive.  It is just better to be safe than sorry.  Look at Woody Allen. Mia Farrow brought him into her house with her many children.  He not only molested the youngest daughter but he had sex with one of the older daughters and he married her.  I am not saying that Pete Davidson will do the same but it is better to play it safe than have regrets later on in life. 

Respected Contributor

@JamandBread wrote:
Thousands abused by clergy too. Would you suggest keeping children away from church. Should Kim keep her children away from any man who is not an immediate family member? Even that's a risk since a large percentage of children are abused by relatives. Hmmmm. What to do?

No I would not keep my kids away from church or family members, what I am saying is my kids would not be sitting on their laps. I am not accusing Pete of anything nor implying he has ulterior motives. Kim has not been dating him that long. No way would my daughter be sitting on his lap. Point blank, period!

Trusted Contributor

Once again, the child was not "sitting on his lap". She was sitting in the driver's seat of a golf cart, with an adult, so she could drive the cart.
You are absolutely implying something weird.
Not engaging further because I find this type of rumor mongering disgusting and harmful.
Respected Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I think it's unfair to say that Pete Davidson has a motive.  

I have no idea who her kids are around or what their motives may be.  Kim seems to travel a lot without them, and that would worry me more than Pete Davidson.

I am not naive to the fact that children get molested all the time by people who have access to them.  I'm sure Kim has a lot of people around her, security, house staff, and nannies.  

The whole situation just reeks of being a publicity stunt to me. 

@Bri369 my post was not to accuse Pete of anything or imply that he has a motive. I'm saying as a parent I wouldn't have my child sitting on his lap. Heck, Kim has not been daing him that long.