Honored Contributor

Re: Should Kanye Should Be Mad About

@Duckncover wrote:

I despise these people....they are so vulgar...Pete is simply out for the big Kardashain $$$, like every other man who has managed to worm his way into the family. Even the mother, Kris, is allowing a much younger man to come into the web...Ka-ching! What kind of woman would allow her own children's names to be tattooed on another man's body? Disgusting. Kanye is a nutcase, but he has every reason to be resentful of such a thing. 

@Duckncover 

IF the tats are actually permanent and not the 30 day kind, I doubt anyone thought they needed to ask Kris' permission.   

If you were referring to Kim, I think she thinks even bad publicity is good publicity.   Maybe she no longer "thinks" like most  people.  Maybe the just looks at every single little thing as whether or not it would be good for the show.   

Regular Contributor

I don't care abouot any of these people - can't stomach the Kardashians or anything they stand for or represent. It's all about fame and money, and all their hangers on are just as bad.

However, if this Davidson (whoever he is) did get permanent tattoos of the children's names and did it to taunt the children's father, he is making a big mistake. Kanye is known to have legitimately diagnosed mental illness and has been public on occassions about not taking the prescribed medication. There is the real possibility of throwing him into a viollent episode that could turn very tragic. Bottom line is that you don't play with someone who has mental illness. 

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Respected Contributor

Sounds like an "in your face" gesture on the part of that half-wit Davidson!  Kanye has been and continues to be unstable and Davidson is not far behind!

Esteemed Contributor

@Cakers3 Those are not the statistics you should be quoting. The stats are there when you look for single parent homes where the non-biological parent has access. This can apply to both male and female. Statistically it is a male that commits the offense.

Honored Contributor

Boy that's a toughie. Honestly.

I always said I wouldn't handle divorce really well.  I'm being totally honest.

I think it would kill me if a woman my husband was seeing (well, I guess he'd be my ex) had my kids or grandkids names tattooed on herself. 

It makes me feel sorry for Kanye. 

I don't know this guy that Kim is seeing.  I've only seen pics of him and he just doesn't seem to fit with Kim.  Don't even know why I feel that way.  Just an odd coupling.

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@Cakers3 Those are not the statistics you should be quoting. The stats are there when you look for single parent homes where the non-biological parent has access. This can apply to both male and female. Statistically it is a male that commits the offense.

@manny2   My stats came from reputable resources combined in one article, so "what I should not be posting" is what?

Clearly you did not take the time to read through the whole post.

I already posted about the male/female non-biological access to children, too. 

Go back and read it again.

You have provided no source for your stats, so perhaps you should not be posting unsubstantiated opinions.

This thread is about one person; he has not shown yet to have abused the children nor should it be assumed that he will because he is not a bio-parent.

Generalizations about non-bio or even bio-parents are not facts but opinions based on.........opinions.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

From what I've read, after they split up, Kanye started dating again before Kim.  She didn't attack him on social media when he was seen with those gorgeous  models.  He seems to resent that she is in a new(ish) relationship.  Too darn bad.

Respected Contributor

The difference between Kanye and Kim is Kanyes models are nothing serious. They have not met his children or stated that they want to get his children's initials tattooed on their bodies.
Honored Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

From what I've read, after they split up, Kanye started dating again before Kim.  She didn't attack him on social media when he was seen with those gorgeous  models.  He seems to resent that she is in a new(ish) relationship.  Too darn bad.

@LyndaGee 

ITA .... clearly Kanye thinks it's always about him, and wants to be the center of attention every chance he gets.   

I really don't know much about this Pete guy, but Kim may have known him for years before they started dating.  Who knows?  Since the family has bodyguards up the wazoo (did I spell that right? LOL)  I think Kanye just wants attention.  It has nothing to do with respect or disrespect.  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

ITA .... clearly Kanye thinks it's always about him, and wants to be the center of attention every chance he gets.   

I guess because this is the only *social media* I'm on and don't watch any of the talk/tv entertainment tonight kind of shows, I don't see Kanye mentioned much.

So knowing the Kardashian's have had a TV show and are getting ready to start another TV show (I think?), they are the ones that want to be the center of attention every chance they get.

I could be wrong.....